or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 336

post #5026 of 25702
How do I get the code
post #5027 of 25702
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynamics View Post

Because of the $38 shipping and losing the disc, I pretty much paid the retail price on the site....Lol

I get they are a small business trying to figure things out. Perhaps they lost some packages with USPS and want to go a safer route.

I understand all of that.

However, I have never seen a small company switch back and forth on shipping options as much as John Elliot has. That is the problem.

How do we have 8 shipping options a week ago, and conveniently when Black Friday sale rolls around the options are all gone and the shipping option is astronomical.

Intentional or not, it looks sketchy from a customer perception stand point.

People who like the brand, want to support John Elliot. Buying direct on their website will yield the largest margins for them. But if they can't offer competitive shipping rates like other retailers, I am going to have to take my business to a retailer where they only sell at wholesale profits to them.

Lose/lose situation
post #5028 of 25702
Idk I love JE and the quality of their stuff. I've never been so comfortable wearing tees and hoodies in those measurements. (I'm 183cm tall and have wider hips)

It's the opposite here in Vancouver actually. The prices here are much higher and I'd definitely buy the more expensive pieces from the main website once there's stock. (I paid $615 CAD after tax for the shadow jacket)

Last offer, let me know if anyone wants it for less than half price.
post #5029 of 25702
Quote:
Originally Posted by GBlue View Post

Idk I love JE and the quality of their stuff. I've never been so comfortable wearing tees and hoodies in those measurements. (I'm 183cm tall and have wider hips)

It's the opposite here in Vancouver actually. The prices here are much higher and I'd definitely buy the more expensive pieces from the main website once there's stock. (I paid $615 CAD after tax for the shadow jacket)

Last offer, let me know if anyone wants it for less than half price.

What are you selling exactly?  And how much?

post #5030 of 25702
Quote:
Originally Posted by RetroFuture View Post
 

Might have been answered before but are you ever bringing Rigas back?  

I love my grey Riga.  I think it's a classic piece.

im with you on the riga, however JE has said they discontinued them and will introduce something new for ss15

post #5031 of 25702
Quote:
Originally Posted by RetroFuture View Post

What are you selling exactly?  And how much?

The new Shadow Stadium Jacket size L. s/o $250 10/10 with tag & receipt. I'm a bit too big for it. I'm in Vancouver.
post #5032 of 25702
Quote:
Originally Posted by GBlue View Post

The new Shadow Stadium Jacket size L. s/o $250 10/10 with tag & receipt. I'm a bit too big for it. I'm in Vancouver.

Im a size medium myself otherwise I might be interested.
post #5033 of 25702
Quote:
Originally Posted by GBlue View Post

The new Shadow Stadium Jacket size L. s/o $250 10/10 with tag & receipt. I'm a bit too big for it. I'm in Vancouver.
pm
post #5034 of 25702
Is a code being emailed for the black friday sale as well like the presale was? Or will it just be listed on the site at midnight?
post #5035 of 25702
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cg23 View Post

Is a code being emailed for the black friday sale as well like the presale was? Or will it just be listed on the site at midnight?

No code needed. It will be just the sale now
post #5036 of 25702
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbidwal View Post


No code needed. It will be just the sale now

JE said there would be a black friday code to stack  extra 20 on top of the stuff that goes on sale.

post #5037 of 25702
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cg23 View Post

Is a code being emailed for the black friday sale as well like the presale was? Or will it just be listed on the site at midnight?

The code will be listed when the site switches over. It will also be emailed.

The sale section will already be marked down. The Black Friday code will work on the entire site and will stack on markdowns.
post #5038 of 25702
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnElliottCo View Post

The code will be listed when the site switches over. It will also be emailed.

The sale section will already be marked down. The Black Friday code will work on the entire site and will stack on markdowns.

Sounds good, thanks JE
post #5039 of 25702
Will the burgundy Escobars be restocked, or were those a limited run?
post #5040 of 25702
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian Beckham View Post

Will the burgundy Escobars be restocked, or were those a limited run?
Check back in about 10 minutes...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread