or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 335

post #5011 of 25423
Quote:
Originally Posted by MVP- View Post

The John Elliott rep in this thread said they were recut into the new escobar fit.

I have the new shadow Lima. Slightly looser in the thighs but overall fit like the current escobars
post #5012 of 25423
Quote:
Originally Posted by MVP- View Post

The John Elliott rep in this thread said they were recut into the new escobar fit.

The Shadow Lima sweats are the same type of fit as the Escobar.

The old duo tone limas are a bigger fit.
post #5013 of 25423

I am 5'10, 170lbs.. Muscular build.. went with a Large in the Villain. Hope I sized correctly, originally ordered a medium but sent in an email to change it to a Large. IDK why I thought the Medium would of worked. 

post #5014 of 25423
Quote:
Originally Posted by bLaZ3n View Post
 

I am 5'10, 170lbs.. Muscular build.. went with a Large in the Villain. Hope I sized correctly, originally ordered a medium but sent in an email to change it to a Large. IDK why I thought the Medium would of worked. 

 

A medium is more fitted on me but I didn't like how tight it was. Large was looser but still real fitted, was really tight in the waist when zipped all the way down. I'm 5'10 170 :)

post #5015 of 25423
Quote:
Originally Posted by bLaZ3n View Post

I am 5'10, 170lbs.. Muscular build.. went with a Large in the Villain. Hope I sized correctly, originally ordered a medium but sent in an email to change it to a Large. IDK why I thought the Medium would of worked. 

good info. I'm 5'8, 168lb and thinking to go for size L in Villain.
post #5016 of 25423

I'm 5'10 150 and all my villains are large, a little longer but I know they will shrink over time.

post #5017 of 25423
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigC222 View Post

When did you order and how many items did you have? I was playing around with costs and the shipping wasn't a flat rate; it changed to $22 when I had just the hoodie in my cart. 

I did remember I try to order a month ago and it had some ridiculous tax and shipping charges that made me not bother. I'm not sure if JE is trying to change their system up. 

Just a hoody on the first order. Tried at midnight but was OOS when I clicked the final checkout, went back to try again at 12:12am and I guess one popped out so I got that. Once I saw that I lose the disc on shipping, I didn't bother to go back for my intended second order.
post #5018 of 25423
Quote:
Originally Posted by RetroFuture View Post

I'm 5'7.5", 155-160 lbs, lean athletic build and I find medium to be ideal.  

I'm same type of build as you, do you go Medium on the tees as well? I don't have a long torso so was concerned if the medium would be too long.

Chest is about 37.5"
post #5019 of 25423
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynamics View Post

Also see this new and only option of $38 shipping to Canada? last week when I was going to do an order but was suggested by friends to hold off for BF, I saw there were cheaper options for USPS and UPS. That's over with?

The sale is pretty much pointless for those outside of the U.S. looking to buy one item. It would've been cheaper in my case to just get what I wanted last week with the 10% newsletter code and $16 shipping.

I honestly don't know why John Elliot keeps messing with the international shipping options. Last week, there were 8+ options.

Including a variety of USPS and UPS options. Now there is a single option.

If I want to buy sweatpants and t-shirt the shipping is $60

It makes no sense. Over the past decade, I primarily do online shopping with USPS as the shipping option. Anyone who knows online shopping knows that local post office is the most economical and you rarely get dinged for customs/taxes.

At this point, John Elliot is only going to force us by buying from a retailer instead. Profit margins are obviously lower going through a retailer as they sell wholesale versus us customers supporting their official site where the gross is higher.

I don't know why last week the Canadian shipping option randomly charged 13% taxes and now shipping options are completely removed to one that is not economical for any customer.
post #5020 of 25423
We have restocked Hooded Villains in Pitch Black and Hooded Villains in Dark Grey on a preorder basis. They are currently in production and will ship the week of December 8th. You can preorder these items with the pre-sale discount.
post #5021 of 25423
Quote:
Originally Posted by Potsnu View Post


I'm same type of build as you, do you go Medium on the tees as well? I don't have a long torso so was concerned if the medium would be too long.

Chest is about 37.5"

I do go medium on the tees as well.  My torso is average, but my chest is big at about 40".  It is a little long but that's the style.  You may be able to get away with wearing a small depending on your desired fit. 

post #5022 of 25423
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnElliottCo View Post

We have restocked Hooded Villains in Pitch Black and Hooded Villains in Dark Grey on a preorder basis. They are currently in production and will ship the week of December 8th. You can preorder these items with the pre-sale discount.

Might have been answered before but are you ever bringing Rigas back?  

I love my grey Riga.  I think it's a classic piece.

post #5023 of 25423
Quote:
Originally Posted by Potsnu View Post

I honestly don't know why John Elliot keeps messing with the international shipping options. Last week, there were 8+ options.

Including a variety of USPS and UPS options. Now there is a single option.

If I want to buy sweatpants and t-shirt the shipping is $60

It makes no sense. Over the past decade, I primarily do online shopping with USPS as the shipping option. Anyone who knows online shopping knows that local post office is the most economical and you rarely get dinged for customs/taxes.

At this point, John Elliot is only going to force us by buying from a retailer instead. Profit margins are obviously lower going through a retailer as they sell wholesale versus us customers supporting their official site where the gross is higher.

I don't know why last week the Canadian shipping option randomly charged 13% taxes and now shipping options are completely removed to one that is not economical for any customer.

Because of the $38 shipping and losing the disc, I pretty much paid the retail price on the site....Lol
post #5024 of 25423
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnElliottCo View Post

We have restocked Hooded Villains in Pitch Black and Hooded Villains in Dark Grey on a preorder basis. They are currently in production and will ship the week of December 8th. You can preorder these items with the pre-sale discount.
How do we preorder?
post #5025 of 25423
Quote:
Originally Posted by superstaarrrr View Post

How do we preorder?

Just place an order on the product page.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread