Model is 6' 165 lbs with a 31" waist and a size M John Elliott top wearing size medium.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on 2/8/16 at 8:11pm in Streetwear and Denim
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- John Richmond 100% cotton waxed baggy, loose jeans with cross BNWT, 32x32 Last post on 2/6/15 at 7:47am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- John Richmond 100% cotton stretch slim fit distressed, 34x33 Last post on 2/6/15 at 7:45am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 33post #481 of 157259/20/13 at 8:45pmThread Starter
Styleforum Top Pickspost #482 of 157259/21/13 at 6:35ampost #483 of 157259/21/13 at 9:07ampost #484 of 157259/21/13 at 9:09ampost #485 of 157259/21/13 at 9:10amQuote:
How does the tank fit on you're shoulders and chest area? The length is good on the tank, great for layering..post #486 of 157259/21/13 at 9:12ampost #487 of 157259/21/13 at 9:13ampost #488 of 157259/21/13 at 9:19ampost #489 of 157259/21/13 at 9:21ampost #490 of 157259/21/13 at 10:25amThread StarterHere is a list of stockists who were sent shipments of Escobars yesterday: American Rag La Brea, American Rag Newport, INDUSTRIE DENIM - SF, CNCPTS - Boston (all three styles), Revolve, NEXT, Atrium NYC, Atrium Miami, Rand + Statler.
Rand + Statler SF, CNCPTS, and NEXT are the only three stockists with the Grey Duo (Grey/Grey) sweats on order. Most everyone is receiving Black & Grey Duo 2 (Grey/Black).
Thanks for all your orders today. We are catching up on orders & returns and will have everything out ASAP.post #491 of 157259/21/13 at 10:27amThread StarterAlso of note: Atrium NYC is receiving shipment of the exclusive White Villain Crewneck with matte black RiRi zippers - limited to 100 units from S-XXL.
The Snap Overshirts also went out to our stockists.post #492 of 157259/21/13 at 10:29amThread StarterQuote:
XXL is only available in black for the time being. In the October delivery we will have XXL in all styles.post #493 of 157259/21/13 at 11:00ampost #494 of 157259/21/13 at 3:54pm
- John Elliott - official affiliate thread
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
Currently, there are 1564 Active Users (371 Members and 1193 Guests)
- › Gaziano & Girling 10.5E TG73 Wigmore Boots with Espresso Calf &... 35 seconds ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 59 seconds ago
- › Things you just don't get 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 3 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › Andres Sendra apprecitation thread 6 minutes ago
- › How do I obtain this fit? 6 minutes ago
- › Ten Ties, Five Jackets (10/5 thread) 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...