or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 315

post #4711 of 25402
Quote:
Originally Posted by longong View Post

impulse bought a pair of the gap x je escobar pants for 90. hoping i don't regret it. how is the quality compared to the regular ones? and do they have riri zippers?

They got bigger. No riri
post #4712 of 25402
Quote:
Originally Posted by longong View Post

impulse bought a pair of the gap x je escobar pants for 90. hoping i don't regret it. how is the quality compared to the regular ones? and do they have riri zippers?

They are a looser fit than our main line ones and do not have Riri zippers.
post #4713 of 25402
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnElliottCo View Post


It is a bit delayed, but if you are talking about the Coast specifically, it is in the washing stage of production.


Any idea when they will be restocking so I can stop looking every day?

post #4714 of 25402
Quote:
Originally Posted by anfrasca View Post


Any idea when they will be restocking so I can stop looking every day?

Early to mid December.
post #4715 of 25402
Quote:
Originally Posted by longong View Post
 

impulse bought a pair of the gap x je escobar pants for 90. hoping i don't regret it. how is the quality compared to the regular ones? and do they have riri zippers?

They are Vanity Sizing so you better make sure you got the right size, size down two sizes.

post #4716 of 25402
Restock of flash dual zip hoodie in light grey?
post #4717 of 25402

thanks for the responses. i should have found these forums before i bought them. now im stuck with them, seller refuses refunds.

i got a M and im a M in the main john elliott stuff. so these will be too big and they dont have riri zippers. now i know i shouldn't get any GAP collab.


Edited by longong - 11/16/14 at 1:52pm
post #4718 of 25402
Varsity restock any time soon?
post #4719 of 25402
Quote:
Originally Posted by longong View Post

impulse bought a pair of the gap x je escobar pants for 90. hoping i don't regret it. how is the quality compared to the regular ones? and do they have riri zippers?
You will. Should of just saved your money and copped on Black Friday. The fit is awful on the Gap
post #4720 of 25402
Quote:
Originally Posted by optimaasprime View Post

You will. Should of just saved your money and copped on Black Friday. The fit is awful on the Gap

Already regretting it and I haven't even gotten them in. I didn't know they didn't have riri zippers andfinding that out ruined it for me already.
post #4721 of 25402
Quote:
Originally Posted by longong View Post

Already regretting it and I haven't even gotten them in. I didn't know they didn't have riri zippers andfinding that out ruined it for me already.
Oh well got some beaters
post #4722 of 25402
Wish I knew about this forum before paying for them. Just found out last night. Already helpful.

Hope the fabric isn't horrible on the gap pair. Upset I spent 90 dollars on them when I could spend a little more for actual John Elliott's.
hoping they're better than Nike tech pants and kith bleecker sweats cause that's what I got them in hopes of replacing.
post #4723 of 25402
Quote:
Originally Posted by longong View Post

Wish I knew about this forum before paying for them. Just found out last night. Already helpful.

Hope the fabric isn't horrible on the gap pair. Upset I spent 90 dollars on them when I could spend a little more for actual John Elliott's.
hoping they're better than Nike tech pants and kith bleecker sweats cause that's what I got them in hopes of replacing.
They won't be better than bleekers that for sure. New fit is pretty amazing, and I love the zippers in front pockets so stuff doesn't slide out of my pockets. Don't know how many times my wallet has slipped on to ground at Starbucks 😑
post #4724 of 25402
Quote:
Originally Posted by optimaasprime View Post

They won't be better than bleekers that for sure. New fit is pretty amazing, and I love the zippers in front pockets so stuff doesn't slide out of my pockets. Don't know how many times my wallet has slipped on to ground at Starbucks 😑
aw man, that's bad news. I thought the quality would be on ar with the bleeckers at least. I love the zippers on the bleeckers as well. That's what I've been wearing everyday. I like the pockets on the regular John elliot pants too though cause they're positioned well. The Nike tech pants pockets are the worst. My things fall out of them all the time so I'm never gonna get another pair. Hopefully when the gap x je come in they won't be as bad.
post #4725 of 25402
Quote:
Originally Posted by optimaasprime View Post

They won't be better than bleekers that for sure. New fit is pretty amazing, and I love the zippers in front pockets so stuff doesn't slide out of my pockets. Don't know how many times my wallet has slipped on to ground at Starbucks 😑
hey man how do bleekers fit compared to escobars? Also are they long? I'm 6'4".
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread