thats assuming you guys are doing international shipping at that point though.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on 7/19/16 at 3:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- SOLD | NWT-INCOTEX Jeans Blue Light Wash Slim Fit size 29 Last post on 2/22/16 at 8:15pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- John Richmond 100% cotton waxed baggy, loose jeans with cross BNWT, 32x32 Last post on 2/6/15 at 7:47am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 4post #46 of 203914/24/13 at 1:47pmpost #47 of 203914/24/13 at 5:31pmQuote:
You can get it on Revolve clothing for the same price on here with the discount code. If you google it you can find a 10% off code and then revolve ships for free.
I don't work for revolve. I did buy the stuff from them though after missing out from the John Elliott website.post #48 of 203914/25/13 at 3:00ampost #49 of 203914/28/13 at 9:24pmpost #50 of 203915/7/13 at 4:43amx-post from RP
really nice jeans, lighter weight than my APC's so they'll be great for the three days of warm weather we have per year here in the UK.
iphone mirror fit pics
angle of the picture is a bit misleading, my forearms usually aren't the same size as my calves.
I really like how these fit, slim all the way down the leg, and the creases even match up. Once the knees stretch, it should look more authentic. I'm not sure how they made the fading look so real, I've not seen any other brands able to do this. My guess is that its a very time-intensive process and I'm guessing the price will go up at some point to reflect this.
I was a bit worried about sizing, because looking at the measurements, the waist looked right on the 31's but the legs looked right on the 32's. I went with 32's and they are perfect out of the box, but the denim has a slight bit of stretch to it since it isn't heavy weight, so I'll have to wear a belt with them to stop the waist from stretching.
Overall, very happy. Now I just need to get ahold of some of the u-necks, and if they fit the way I hope they will, my uniform will be JE/JE/MMM this summer.post #51 of 203915/7/13 at 9:45amThread Starterpost #52 of 203915/7/13 at 9:54ampost #53 of 203915/8/13 at 6:10ampost #54 of 203915/8/13 at 7:11ampost #55 of 203915/8/13 at 7:15ampost #56 of 203915/8/13 at 8:08ampost #57 of 203915/8/13 at 8:12am
how tall are you? I'm 5'10" and they line up fine on me.
edit- should probably also say, my denim measures a 32" inseam, not the 34" it shows on the website (maybe thats just for the raw denim)
Edited by max_r - 5/8/13 at 11:38ampost #58 of 203915/8/13 at 11:28ampost #59 of 203915/8/13 at 11:53ampost #60 of 203915/8/13 at 12:08pm
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
Currently, there are 1569 Active Users (321 Members and 1248 Guests)
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 18 seconds ago
- › How to take care of driving shoes? 26 seconds ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 1 minute ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 5 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 8 minutes ago
- › NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding