Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on Yesterday at 11:36 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- SOLD | NWT-INCOTEX Jeans Blue Light Wash Slim Fit size 29 Last post on 2/22/16 at 8:15pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- John Richmond 100% cotton waxed baggy, loose jeans with cross, 32x32, BNWT Last post on 2/6/15 at 7:47am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 29post #421 of 222139/17/13 at 1:25pmpost #422 of 222139/17/13 at 3:27pmpost #423 of 222139/17/13 at 3:43pmpost #424 of 222139/17/13 at 3:58pmpost #425 of 222139/17/13 at 4:24pmQuote:
Part of the reason stock will be limited is that our stockists will be receiving their quanitities - so if you miss out from us Saturday I can try to send you in the right direction.
I also want to let everyone know that we will be releasing the last of our first delivery of this season in Black, Grey, & Burgundy Villains tomorrow. There will be a full size run of Black & very limited quantities of Burgundy & Grey. Time TBA.post #426 of 222139/17/13 at 4:25pmpost #427 of 222139/17/13 at 4:36pmpost #428 of 222139/17/13 at 5:20pmQuote:
Send me a private message or an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will try to help you get the perfect size in denim.post #429 of 222139/17/13 at 5:38pmpost #430 of 222139/17/13 at 6:26pmpost #431 of 222139/17/13 at 6:29pmQuote:Originally Posted by JohnElliottCo
Hey guys - first, thanks for the business and all the feedback in sizing.
From a design standpoint, these are cut to be high and tight. The terry fabric will stretch, and the tightness in the arm combined with the heft of the terry will create stacking and creases with wear. We are trying to do something a little bit different than the traditional, loose hoodie, and with wear, the hoodie should conform to your body, loosen, and be really comfortable. Not to negate anyone's personal size preference, or to say that the sizing isn't off for some of you or just too tight, but the cut is our intention.
The below pictures are the fit as intended, if that helps inform anyone...
Again, thanks and feel free to shoot me a pm or email if you have any questions.
based on this post, would you recommend sizing up, or sizing tts and letting it stretch?post #432 of 222139/17/13 at 6:39pmpost #433 of 222139/17/13 at 6:42pmQuote:
ordered a villain on thursday i think, got tracking friday, usps attempted to deliver monday but i wasnt home so going to have to pick it up in a few daysBut that's 2 business days, which is pretty fast. Besides, it's not even that cold in nyc yet so you're finepost #434 of 222139/17/13 at 6:52pmQuote:
Really depends on your height/weight. PM me and I can try my best to help you out.post #435 of 222139/17/13 at 6:52pmQuote:
Haha, it's actually been kinda brick the past couple days.
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
Currently, there are 1300 Active Users (291 Members and 1009 Guests)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 42 seconds ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 1 minute ago
- › Things you just don't get 2 minutes ago
- › The Sous VIde Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 6 minutes ago
- › Fabrics for a black suit for summer/Central America 10 minutes ago
- › Raw Ingredient and Mise en Place porn thread. 10 minutes ago
- › Bulcher / Derby with suit? 10 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments Dark Wool Cinch-Back Trousers (34) 11 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...