Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on Today at 11:02 am in Streetwear and Denim
- SOLD | NWT-INCOTEX Jeans Blue Light Wash Slim Fit size 29 Last post on 2/22/16 at 8:15pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on 9/24/16 at 4:58am in Streetwear and Denim
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 29post #421 of 321079/17/13 at 1:25pmpost #422 of 321079/17/13 at 3:27pmpost #423 of 321079/17/13 at 3:43pmpost #424 of 321079/17/13 at 3:58pmpost #425 of 321079/17/13 at 4:24pmQuote:
Part of the reason stock will be limited is that our stockists will be receiving their quanitities - so if you miss out from us Saturday I can try to send you in the right direction.
I also want to let everyone know that we will be releasing the last of our first delivery of this season in Black, Grey, & Burgundy Villains tomorrow. There will be a full size run of Black & very limited quantities of Burgundy & Grey. Time TBA.post #426 of 321079/17/13 at 4:25pmpost #427 of 321079/17/13 at 4:36pmpost #428 of 321079/17/13 at 5:20pmQuote:
Send me a private message or an email at email@example.com and I will try to help you get the perfect size in denim.post #429 of 321079/17/13 at 5:38pmpost #430 of 321079/17/13 at 6:26pmpost #431 of 321079/17/13 at 6:29pmQuote:Originally Posted by JohnElliottCo
Hey guys - first, thanks for the business and all the feedback in sizing.
From a design standpoint, these are cut to be high and tight. The terry fabric will stretch, and the tightness in the arm combined with the heft of the terry will create stacking and creases with wear. We are trying to do something a little bit different than the traditional, loose hoodie, and with wear, the hoodie should conform to your body, loosen, and be really comfortable. Not to negate anyone's personal size preference, or to say that the sizing isn't off for some of you or just too tight, but the cut is our intention.
The below pictures are the fit as intended, if that helps inform anyone...
Again, thanks and feel free to shoot me a pm or email if you have any questions.
based on this post, would you recommend sizing up, or sizing tts and letting it stretch?post #432 of 321079/17/13 at 6:39pmpost #433 of 321079/17/13 at 6:42pmQuote:
ordered a villain on thursday i think, got tracking friday, usps attempted to deliver monday but i wasnt home so going to have to pick it up in a few daysBut that's 2 business days, which is pretty fast. Besides, it's not even that cold in nyc yet so you're finepost #434 of 321079/17/13 at 6:52pmQuote:
Really depends on your height/weight. PM me and I can try my best to help you out.post #435 of 321079/17/13 at 6:52pmQuote:
Haha, it's actually been kinda brick the past couple days.
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
Currently, there are 1628 Active Users (332 Members and 1296 Guests)
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Vintage Dress shoe appreciation, tips, maintenance and advice 1 minute ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › French Tailoring Thread (e.g. Camps de Luca, Cifonelli, Smalto and... 3 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 3 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 5 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 10 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 10 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...