^lol. Did the pitch black Villain get stocked anywhere besides the JE website? Looks like I slept a little too long on the medium..
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on Today at 11:26 am in Streetwear and Denim
- SOLD | NWT-INCOTEX Jeans Blue Light Wash Slim Fit size 29 Last post on 2/22/16 at 8:15pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on 9/24/16 at 4:58am in Streetwear and Denim
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 259post #3872 of 2996910/2/14 at 6:59pmpost #3873 of 2996910/2/14 at 7:00pmpost #3874 of 2996910/2/14 at 7:44pmQuote:
It is a website exclusive.post #3875 of 2996910/2/14 at 8:36pmpost #3876 of 2996910/2/14 at 8:38pmpost #3877 of 2996910/2/14 at 9:18pmpost #3878 of 2996910/2/14 at 9:23pmpost #3879 of 2996910/2/14 at 10:14pminitial thoughts on the JE x GQ for gap collection
for the general consumer, it is a rather successful introduction to what john elliot + co represents.
however, for those who have been fans of the brand and the actual product, it is false hope to think these are comparable.
while, yes on paper the same type of basic product is offered, that's about it.
as stand alone pieces they will do.
you ever read a book and get excited about the news that a film version is being made? then you watch the movie....
let's start with the hooded villain: boxy fit, heavier material.
the two basic shirts I actually like for their intended purpose, but some critiques: white - split hem not dramatic enough.
in conclusion, I will probably sell my hoody nd keep the two shirts.
moreover, I will be pushing to purchase the following- black hood villain, something burgundy or olive, olive u neck and a silk blend mercer.
ps. i scored a JE hooded villain late last night off grailed for 130. can'r wait
/xangapostpost #3880 of 2996910/2/14 at 11:23pmpost #3881 of 2996910/2/14 at 11:45pmpost #3882 of 2996910/3/14 at 12:03ampost #3883 of 2996910/3/14 at 5:18ampost #3884 of 2996910/3/14 at 7:41amI wonder what the production run was like, it was already sold out in all of the Toronto locations except the Varsity and the jeans.
Varsity actually looks like the best bang for the buck in terms of value and quality, the jeans were a huge miss.
I passed on the varsity as I already own 6.
The price point was just a little 50% of what JE normally charges, so you might as well buy the actual product for its quality and fit.
Employees also said there will be no restock unlike previous collabs. Are you able to share any insights on how many pieces were produced roughly?post #3885 of 2996910/3/14 at 7:54am
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
Currently, there are 1674 Active Users (297 Members and 1377 Guests)
- › J. Crew Ludlow vs SuitSupply Napoli for slim guys 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Definitive Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 4 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 7 minutes ago
- › L.B.M.1911 Navy Blazer 36/46 7 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 8 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 9 minutes ago
- › PRICE DROP - NEW MTO Gaziano & Girling St James UK9.5 MH71 'F'... 10 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 13 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 15 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...