or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 240

post #3586 of 25326
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnElliottCo View Post


Hey Adrian, probably XL but the best way to know would be to measure a similar garment you already own that fits you well and compare it to our guides.

Fair warning, the GAP stuff may not fit exactly the same as the stuff on our site.


I'm guessing GAP will be bigger?

post #3587 of 25326

I'd say XL too. I 6'3", 43" chest, 34" waist and 177lbs and XL (Flash Dual Zip grey)  fits snug at first but will loosen a little...

post #3588 of 25326
Quote:
Originally Posted by reallypeacedoff View Post
 

I'd say XL too. I 6'3", 43" chest, 34" waist and 177lbs and XL (Flash Dual Zip grey)  fits snug at first but will loosen a little...

Thanks!  I'm 6' and 193 for reference.  I like the fitted look, so I think I'll go for the XL.  

post #3589 of 25326

Any more fit pics with the 41 Overshirt? (Especially of someone around 5'10"). Trying to decide if I should go with S or M, considering wearing a hoodie under it but don't want it to be too baggy if I don't.

post #3590 of 25326
Quote:
Originally Posted by track309 View Post

Details and prices just released. Very decent prices and definitely a nice collection!!icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

http://www.gq.com/style-list/gq-gap-bnmda-collection-lookbook-2014/15


Wow prices are so cheap lol I'm buying the entire collection!

post #3591 of 25326
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnElliottCo View Post

Everything is presented in the look book. Glad you guys like it!

Hows the sizing and quality compared to JE? Is this EU available?
post #3592 of 25326
Quote:
Originally Posted by younglee View Post

Hows the sizing and quality compared to JE? Is this EU available?

It should be available worldwide though I don't have a list of stores. Major cities or larger GAP stores in Europe should be receiving the goods.

We are very happy with the quality and with what GAP has put together. It is a different product than ours and the price does reflect that.

I'm not sure how exactly to advise about sizing, I just wanted to warn against using our size charts for the GAP collaboration. It is of course our aim to put out a product with a similar JE + CO fit through this collaboration.
post #3593 of 25326
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnElliottCo View Post


It should be available worldwide though I don't have a list of stores. Major cities or larger GAP stores in Europe should be receiving the goods.

We are very happy with the quality and with what GAP has put together. It is a different product than ours and the price does reflect that but we are excited nonetheless.

I'm not sure how exactly to advise about sizing, I just wanted to warn against using our size charts for the GAP collaboration. It is of course our aim to put out a product with a similar JE + CO fit through this collaboration.

 

Will it be sold through Gap Stores and Gap.com only or will you guys have a section on your site for it also?

post #3594 of 25326
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrinkOrDie View Post

Will it be sold through Gap Stores and Gap.com only or will you guys have a section on your site for it also?

This is produced by and sold exclusively through GAP.
post #3595 of 25326

Do you think you'll ever add heavier jeans to the lineup? I just received a pair of the Cast/Cobalt jeans, and they're perfect--cut is amazing (reminds me of Margiela's slim fit), denim seems really nice, stacks are perfect. I'd love to get a pair in 15 or 16 oz denim at some point, for cooler days.

post #3596 of 25326
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnElliottCo View Post


It should be available worldwide though I don't have a list of stores. Major cities or larger GAP stores in Europe should be receiving the goods.

We are very happy with the quality and with what GAP has put together. It is a different product than ours and the price does reflect that.

I'm not sure how exactly to advise about sizing, I just wanted to warn against using our size charts for the GAP collaboration. It is of course our aim to put out a product with a similar JE + CO fit through this collaboration.

 

More interested if its sold in online for Europe since Im from Finland and there is no GAP store.

 

But with sizing if youre medium in actual Villain hoodie, should you go medium with GAP version aswell? Im more interested of those sweatpants. I dont own any JE pants yet so wondering if its any similar to JE sizing, which size I should go for? Im 5'4" and 145-150lbs and wear size Small in Nike Tech Fleece Pants, would like to have similar fit.

post #3597 of 25326
Quote:
Originally Posted by younglee View Post

More interested if its sold in online for Europe since Im from Finland and there is no GAP store.

But with sizing if youre medium in actual Villain hoodie, should you go medium with GAP version aswell? Im more interested of those sweatpants. I dont own any JE pants yet so wondering if its any similar to JE sizing, which size I should go for? Im 5'4" and 145-150lbs and wear size Small in Nike Tech Fleece Pants, would like to have similar fit.

We unfortunately can't really advise on sizing, I'd have to advise you to go by whatever GAP puts out there. Again we did design the product to fit similarly!
post #3598 of 25326

What's the difference between the gap "baseball tee" and a regular t?

post #3599 of 25326
Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephD View Post

What's the difference between the gap "baseball tee" and a regular t?

Similar to the Curve U-Neck.
post #3600 of 25326
@JohnElliottCo Have you considered making jeans with 1% or 2% stretch material? Makes the fit a lot more forgiving and comfortable. Thanks.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread