They are 100% cotton so should stretch about 1/2 to 1 inch in the waist over time.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on Today at 9:31 am in Streetwear and Denim
- SOLD | NWT-INCOTEX Jeans Blue Light Wash Slim Fit size 29 Last post on 2/22/16 at 8:15pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on 9/24/16 at 4:58am in Streetwear and Denim
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 239post #3572 of 274829/17/14 at 4:49pmpost #3573 of 274829/17/14 at 4:58pmQuote:
One last question: I sent in my denim for an exchange and they were delivered to you guys on Monday. Realized I was never told where to indicate the new size I wanted for my new pair. Is this something Brandi will email me about whenever everything gets processed?post #3574 of 274829/17/14 at 6:01pmpost #3575 of 274829/18/14 at 8:34ampost #3576 of 274829/18/14 at 8:45ampost #3577 of 274829/18/14 at 8:52ampost #3578 of 274829/18/14 at 9:12ampost #3579 of 274829/18/14 at 10:00ampost #3580 of 274829/18/14 at 10:14amQuote:
It's never been that hard to get. Just get online the day it comes out for your choice of pieces and sizes.
It won't sell out like, say, Kobe IX or Jordan launch though.
This is, however, the first time ultra popular streetwear brands like En Noir and John Elliot have been involved, so who knows. The hypebeasts could sell it all out in an hour.post #3581 of 274829/18/14 at 11:03ampost #3582 of 274829/18/14 at 11:36amQuote:
Everything is presented in the look book. Glad you guys like it!post #3583 of 274829/18/14 at 11:40am
Hey everyone, long time lurker here, but this is my first post. I'm looking to pick up some pieces from the Gap collection and maybe a Villain from the actual site, but am wondering what size to get. Measurements are: 44 chest, 34 waist, and arms 14.5 relaxed. Probably XL from the guides, but thought I'd get some opinions. Thanks all.post #3584 of 274829/18/14 at 11:57amQuote:Originally Posted by Adrian Beckham
Hey everyone, long time lurker here, but this is my first post. I'm looking to pick up some pieces from the Gap collection and maybe a Villain from the actual site, but am wondering what size to get. Measurements are: 44 chest, 34 waist, and arms 14.5 relaxed. Probably XL from the guides, but thought I'd get some opinions. Thanks all.
Hey Adrian, probably XL but the best way to know would be to measure a similar garment you already own that fits you well and compare it to our guides.
Fair warning, the GAP stuff may not fit exactly the same as the stuff on our site.post #3585 of 274829/18/14 at 12:00pmQuote:
Great, I'll keep that in mind. Thanks for the quick reply, I really appreciate it!
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › LEMAIRE 4 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 5 minutes ago
- › Trunk Club "custom" suiting quality? 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 7 minutes ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 7 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 9 minutes ago
- › ***SW&D Photography Thread*** 10 minutes ago
- › The State of Black Tie: Your Observations 13 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 14 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...