^ i gotta disagree
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on 2/8/16 at 8:11pm in Streetwear and Denim
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- John Richmond 100% cotton waxed baggy, loose jeans with cross BNWT, 32x32 Last post on 2/6/15 at 7:47am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- John Richmond 100% cotton stretch slim fit distressed, 34x33 Last post on 2/6/15 at 7:45am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 181
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2702 of 158306/30/14 at 9:42pmpost #2703 of 158306/30/14 at 9:51pmQuote:
As it is, we already live in a shallow, superficial society that emphasizes way too much on what people can't change. Too much credit is given to some for things they can't control, while others are criticized for things they can't control. What's with the double standard here? Hard work isn't even valued that much anymore because people are too busy drooling over birth-given aspects of a person. I'm just saying, man. I'm tired of all this superficiality.post #2704 of 158306/30/14 at 10:11pmpost #2705 of 158306/30/14 at 10:24pmpost #2706 of 158307/1/14 at 12:01ampost #2707 of 158307/1/14 at 12:10ampost #2708 of 158307/1/14 at 12:19ampost #2709 of 158307/1/14 at 3:30amQuote:Originally Posted by tokyocean
As it is, we already live in a shallow, superficial society that emphasizes way too much on what people can't change. Too much credit is given to some for things they can't control, while others are criticized for things they can't control. What's with the double standard here? Hard work isn't even valued that much anymore because people are too busy drooling over birth-given aspects of a person. I'm just saying, man. I'm tired of all this superficiality.
WTF are you even talking about?
I just don't think the clothes look as good on this guy as the other guy. That's my opinion obviously everybody else disagrees. It doesn't even matter. The escobars don't stack and the villain looks weird on the current model, I prefer the look on the other guy - Chris Mason - or whatever his name is.
It doesn't matter, I'm here for the gear not the models I was just making a passing comment.
But if you're really trying to suggest that modeling shouldn't be evaluated on how you look and present an item then I don't even.post #2710 of 158307/1/14 at 4:20ampost #2711 of 158307/1/14 at 6:24ampost #2712 of 158307/1/14 at 7:54ampost #2713 of 158307/1/14 at 7:59amThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by Jbidwal
Question for @JohnElliottCo. How different is this villian charcoal from the upcoming fall darker grey color?
It is very different, The FW is a dark gray heather. This is a solid color, and a different color.post #2714 of 158307/1/14 at 8:13am
- John Elliott - official affiliate thread
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 minute ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 2 minutes ago
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 2 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 3 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › KITON Super 180s SUIT 44R/36Wx30L 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 7 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 9 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 13 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.