No need to adjust by two sizes, small will be perfect.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on Today at 5:48 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- John Richmond 100% cotton waxed baggy, loose jeans with cross BNWT, 32x32 Last post on 2/6/15 at 7:47am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- John Richmond 100% cotton stretch slim fit distressed, 34x33 Last post on 2/6/15 at 7:45am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 179post #2671 of 156026/27/14 at 4:10pmThread Starter
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2672 of 156026/27/14 at 4:46pmpost #2673 of 156026/27/14 at 5:02pmThread StarterQuote:
The new fit is on spec with our FW13 fit, which means it is more tapered and fitted through the leg, so you are correct. There is more room for stretch while maintaining the slim silhouette.post #2674 of 156026/28/14 at 1:31ampost #2675 of 156026/28/14 at 8:37ampost #2676 of 156026/28/14 at 1:00pmQuote:
Go with the same size. I wear dual zip flash in L and Villain crew and hoodie in L, but flash is a little looser fit. Villain is more slim fit in the chest area. I am 5'11" and 43-44" chest. I am thinking to go XL in villain hoodie maybe.post #2677 of 156026/28/14 at 1:21pmQuote:
Sounds like I should go with a Largepost #2678 of 156026/28/14 at 2:32pmpost #2679 of 156026/28/14 at 3:43pmpost #2680 of 156026/28/14 at 6:54pmpost #2681 of 156026/28/14 at 7:52pmThread StarterQuote:
Yes, and that's 9pm PST / 11PM CST Monday June 30.post #2682 of 156026/28/14 at 9:21pmpost #2683 of 156026/28/14 at 9:22pmThread Starterpost #2684 of 156026/28/14 at 10:32pm
not to hate on JE, but i tried on the duo grey shorts on in person and i dont see they hype about them, especially for $170. The material felt very cheap and thin and they must have have had the most awkward pocket placements ever, like they arent even comfortable. I grabbed some reigning champ sweat shorts instead.
Just my opinion
- John Elliott - official affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › Fantastic Vass black crocodile wholecuts. Size 43.5 U last 7 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 10 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 11 minutes ago
- › Ten Ties, Five Jackets (10/5 thread) 15 minutes ago
- › Neckties: A Discussion Thread 17 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 18 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 20 minutes ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 22 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...