Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on 2/8/16 at 8:11pm in Streetwear and Denim
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- John Richmond 100% cotton waxed baggy, loose jeans with cross BNWT, 32x32 Last post on 2/6/15 at 7:47am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- John Richmond 100% cotton stretch slim fit distressed, 34x33 Last post on 2/6/15 at 7:45am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 174
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2597 of 158006/8/14 at 4:24pmpost #2598 of 158006/8/14 at 4:26pmpost #2599 of 158006/9/14 at 12:45pm
I am the sime hight as the model on the site but 15lbs heavier and he wears Escobar sweats in S and Lima shorts in M, I wear Escobar sweats in M and they are nice slim fit, so I guess I should go for size L in Lima shorts but I am afraid that they will be too long for my liking. Do you think Lima shorts in M would be too slim for me? I want slim fit, but not leggings looking fit for shorts.post #2600 of 158006/9/14 at 4:44pmpost #2601 of 158006/9/14 at 6:20pmpost #2602 of 158006/11/14 at 1:26pmQuote:Originally Posted by sussi
I am the sime hight as the model on the site but 15lbs heavier and he wears Escobar sweats in S and Lima shorts in M, I wear Escobar sweats in M and they are nice slim fit, so I guess I should go for size L in Lima shorts but I am afraid that they will be too long for my liking. Do you think Lima shorts in M would be too slim for me? I want slim fit, but not leggings looking fit for shorts.
Go with size medium for the Lima shorts. Sizing up would be a good idea. Trust me. The Lima shorts actually aren't that tight-fitting. I have a new black pair in size medium if you're interested.post #2603 of 158006/12/14 at 12:47pmpost #2604 of 158006/12/14 at 1:52pmpost #2605 of 158006/12/14 at 5:21pmQuote:Originally Posted by JohnElliottCo
The first drop of FW14 hits in July - these shirts will be out between July and September. We are excited to get them out there too!
Here is a list of new product you can expect:
Next week: All grey Escobar sweats - Website Exclusive
Within two weeks: Short Sleeve Mesh Hoodies, Mesh Tanks
May: Coast, Cobalt, Obsidian, & Carbon denim in updated fit.
May / June: 5 website exclusive items to be announced.
July: FW14 collection
Website exclusives?post #2606 of 158006/12/14 at 10:25pmThread Starterpost #2607 of 158006/14/14 at 4:22pmpost #2608 of 158006/14/14 at 4:30pmpost #2609 of 158006/14/14 at 4:58pmThread Starter
- John Elliott - official affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 31 seconds ago
- › Eidos Napoli 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 4 minutes ago
- › CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL 6 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 6 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 7 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 9 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 9 minutes ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 16 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?