Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on 2/8/16 at 8:11pm in Streetwear and Denim
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- John Richmond 100% cotton waxed baggy, loose jeans with cross BNWT, 32x32 Last post on 2/6/15 at 7:47am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- John Richmond 100% cotton stretch slim fit distressed, 34x33 Last post on 2/6/15 at 7:45am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 171
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2552 of 158086/3/14 at 8:49pmpost #2553 of 158086/3/14 at 10:32pmThread StarterQuote:
Looks great. Do not size down on on the Coast if you wear a 29 in Obsidian.post #2554 of 158086/3/14 at 10:34pmThread StarterQuote:
The fit will be the same in terms of taking the same size.
We have something special planned for June. Details will come out in the next week.post #2555 of 158086/4/14 at 12:40ampost #2556 of 158086/4/14 at 1:08amQuote:
Don't size down. They fit you damn good!
@JohnElliottCo we all are realy looking forward to hear/see the updates!post #2557 of 158086/4/14 at 9:10ampost #2558 of 158086/4/14 at 10:05ampost #2559 of 158086/4/14 at 11:04ampost #2560 of 158086/4/14 at 11:56amThread Starterpost #2561 of 158086/4/14 at 6:46pmpost #2562 of 158086/4/14 at 6:49pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by theamericanist
are your denim size guides down for everyone? I just checked on a couple different browsers. I have a 35" waist and was trying to compare 33s and 34s. Thanks.
The size guides are only currently up and accurate for Cobalt, Obsidian, and Graphite.
The measurements for Coast will be the same as Cobalt, and Carbon the same and Obsidian.post #2563 of 158086/4/14 at 7:02pmpost #2564 of 158086/4/14 at 7:44pmpost #2565 of 158086/4/14 at 8:34pmThread StarterQuote:
We will not be doing in that in the foreseeable future. If anything we are moving towards slimmer cuts in the coming seasons. There's always the possibility of expanding into various denim cuts but for now we are trying to expand on and perfect the cut we are currently offering.
- John Elliott - official affiliate thread
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
Currently, there are 1604 Active Users (341 Members and 1263 Guests)
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 6 minutes ago
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 6 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 7 minutes ago
- › The Possibly Official Engineered Garments Trading Thread 7 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 9 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 12 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 17 minutes ago
- › NFL 2015-16 Thread 17 minutes ago
- › SuitSupply quality: Would you exchange this jacket? 17 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?