or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 167

post #2491 of 25810

is atrium going to get the rebels and graphite denim or are they only a johnelliott site exclusive?

post #2492 of 25810
Quote:
Originally Posted by tokyocean View Post

Thanks for the response. Would you be willing to provide a photo of how it looks on you? I definitely love the look of it on the website's model. Would you say the fabric is moderately thick? I don't want a tee that's thin.

It looks similar to the models pics, if you get a fitting size and obviously have a slim frame. The material isn't thick say like a Hanes tee.
post #2493 of 25810
Quote:
Originally Posted by max-t View Post

i'm 5'8" 145

I think I'm exchanging mine for smalls. I got 10 pounds on you but it's in the chest area. I feel my medium kind of hangs too much from my back area.
post #2494 of 25810
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbidwal View Post


I don't own any apc denim but just make sure they don't have that stretch material in them. That's what really made it hard for me to nail my size down.

Man, as a matter of fact it does have the stretch material....

post #2495 of 25810

I ordered the coast/obsidian in 29 will try it tomorrow and tell you guys how it goes :)

post #2496 of 25810
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narii View Post

I ordered the coast/obsidian in 29 will try it tomorrow and tell you guys how it goes smile.gif

From my measurnent so got size 28 but without the stretch material I couldn't even button them. I then tried a 30 but it was too big. Ended up with a 29 and that fits perfect.
post #2497 of 25810
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narii View Post

I ordered the coast/obsidian in 29 will try it tomorrow and tell you guys how it goes smile.gif

Good luck. But from my experience they're gonna be way too tight. I'd bet you're a 30 maybe a 31
post #2498 of 25810
6'1, 160, size M

post #2499 of 25810
@JohnElliottCo just to double check. All denim is updated to slim on the website now, correct?
post #2500 of 25810
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vindeleon90 View Post

@JohnElliottCo just to double check. All denim is updated to slim on the website now, correct?

No. The only new cut jeans are Cobalt, Obsidian, Graphite. We will have Carbon and Coast done soon in the new cut.

Anything with a size chart currently up is the new fit.
post #2501 of 25810

my mesh tank and tee just came in!! perfect summer gear! mesh tank is fire!

post #2502 of 25810
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnElliottCo View Post


No. The only new cut jeans are Cobalt, Obsidian, Graphite. We will have Carbon and Coast done soon in the new cut.

Anything with a size chart currently up is the new fit.

For my own clarity's sake, the "new fit" is the taper to a slimmer hem from the knee to hem, which I believe you stated in April?

post #2503 of 25810
Quote:
Originally Posted by relaxandrawr View Post

For my own clarity's sake, the "new fit" is the taper to a slimmer hem from the knee to hem, which I believe you stated in April?

That is correct.
post #2504 of 25810

Hi guys,

 

been surfing this thread last night for hours ;)

 

I am 5'8 and weigh 145. I want to order a villain crew neck ... but want it to fit quite loose. Like a Kanye APC hoodie.

You think I should/could order a Size Large? Medium might still be quite slim, is my feeling.

 

I wear size M in Levis Vintage Clothing for example.

 

Would be happy if someone could help. Ordering two sizes is a problem because I live in Germany.

 

Thanks!


Edited by schneider - 5/25/14 at 4:47am
post #2505 of 25810
Quote:
Originally Posted by schneider View Post

Hi guys,

been surfing this thread last night for hours wink.gif

I am 5'8 and weigh 145. I want to order a villain crew neck ... but want it to fit quite loose. Like a Kanye APC hoodie.
You think I should/could order a Size Large? Medium might still be quite slim, is my feeling.

I wear size M in Levis Vintage Clothing for example.

Would be happy if someone could help. Ordering two sizes is a problem because I live in Germany.

Thanks!
I happen to have had the Villain and APCxKanye hoodie, and I would say large would probably be your best bet. However, the APC hoodie is shorter and wider than the Villain, so a large is going to look pretty long on you. I'm 5'9" 140 and fit a medium Villain and XS APC (they really do run huge), but the Villain fits snug rather than loose.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread