or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 160

post #2386 of 25305
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasonronn View Post


Here's the fit.

edit: sorry for bad quality. I probably should have looked at it before I uploaded it.

This has to have been mislabeled. Please email us and we will exchange with shipping on us.

Sorry about that!
post #2387 of 25305
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasonronn View Post


Went with XL based off JE tees.

Hey I was worried as well about sizing and wanted to make sure because I went with medium though I wear a small tee but large in the villain - your suggesting rebel sizing to be the same as tee sizing?
post #2388 of 25305

How have people already received their Rebel orders? I ordered less than an hour after the drop and my order hasn't even been processed yet.

post #2389 of 25305

Can we expect Riga hoody to come back this fall? And I have a doubt about getting Dual zip Flash hoody in the same size as first run of quilted villain crew as some people say first run is slightly bigger than the latest run and on the size charts on JE page dual flash zip in Large is smaller than Villain cre in Large in chest measurements. And villain crew fits me perfect maybe even a little to slim. Do you suggest to take the same size anyway? 

post #2390 of 25305
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinhaughey View Post
 

How have people already received their Rebel orders? I ordered less than an hour after the drop and my order hasn't even been processed yet.

Probably got express/next day delivery and/or live in CA.

 

I'm in NY state and it was shipped out on Monday and is scheduled for delivery next monday.

post #2391 of 25305
Quote:
Originally Posted by dantatzai View Post


Hey I was worried as well about sizing and wanted to make sure because I went with medium though I wear a small tee but large in the villain - your suggesting rebel sizing to be the same as tee sizing?


I just ordered the XL based on the size of tees I normally wear from JE. I actually take villains a size smaller than my tees and you go two sizes bigger, so its prob just preference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinhaughey View Post
 

How have people already received their Rebel orders? I ordered less than an hour after the drop and my order hasn't even been processed yet.


I'm in LA, so I get my stuff pretty quick. If they put something up Monday afternoon, I usually have it by Wednesday morning. The rebel was ordered Saturday, received on Tuesday.

post #2392 of 25305
Quote:
Originally Posted by sussi View Post

Can we expect Riga hoody to come back this fall? And I have a doubt about getting Dual zip Flash hoody in the same size as first run of quilted villain crew as some people say first run is slightly bigger than the latest run and on the size charts on JE page dual flash zip in Large is smaller than Villain cre in Large in chest measurements. And villain crew fits me perfect maybe even a little to slim. Do you suggest to take the same size anyway? 

Take the same size in all our sweatshirts. The size charts will be updated today. We hand measured all garments again yesterday.

I wear a medium Villain Crew / Hooded Villain / Flash

Riga is not returning but should be back in an updated version S/S 2015.
post #2393 of 25305
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnElliottCo View Post


Take the same size in all our sweatshirts. The size charts will be updated today. We hand measured all garments again yesterday.

I wear a medium Villain Crew / Hooded Villain / Flash

Riga is not returning but should be back in an updated version S/S 2015.

Thank you! And I am really looking forward to se updated version of Riga.

post #2394 of 25305

Just for anyone looking for mercer fit pics there you go. 5'11 155lbs.

 

The Tank is M/2

 

I'm thinking of buying the U necks but don't know if I should go M or S.... any ideas ?

post #2395 of 25305

You should go with M, or it will be super slim I guess.

post #2396 of 25305

@JohnElliottCo & SF Members, I'm looking for sizing recommendations for the U-necks, Hooded Villains, Escobars and Casts. I'm 6'1", 185 lbs, 39" chest and 35" waist. I am pretty slim and prefer a tighter fit. I was thinking of getting Medium U-necks, Large Villains, Large Escobars and 34 Casts. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

post #2397 of 25305
Quote:
Originally Posted by theamericanist View Post

@JohnElliottCo
 & SF Members, I'm looking for sizing recommendations for the U-necks, Hooded Villains, Escobars and Casts. I'm 6'1", 185 lbs, 39" chest and 35" waist. I am pretty slim and prefer a tighter fit. I was thinking of getting Medium U-necks, Large Villains, Large Escobars and 34 Casts. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Your best bet is to measure clothes, flat, that fit you well and compare them to our measurements.

I know there has been some discrepancy with some of our measurements in the past for some members, but we hand measured all our garments yesterday and updated the size charts. The best way to get to your perfect fit would be to use our size guides.
post #2398 of 25305
Quote:
Originally Posted by theamericanist View Post

@JohnElliottCo
 & SF Members, I'm looking for sizing recommendations for the U-necks, Hooded Villains, Escobars and Casts. I'm 6'1", 185 lbs, 39" chest and 35" waist. I am pretty slim and prefer a tighter fit. I was thinking of getting Medium U-necks, Large Villains, Large Escobars and 34 Casts. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Unless you want a really tight t-shirt, I'd get it in large
post #2399 of 25305
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narii View Post

Just for anyone looking for mercer fit pics there you go. 5'11 155lbs.

The Tank is M/2

I'm thinking of buying the U necks but don't know if I should go M or S.... any ideas ?

You should be able to get away with S or M. I size up in the Mercer Tank. If you want a slim fit you can definitely do a Small at your height / weight. If you want it a bit looser go with the medium.
post #2400 of 25305

@JohnElliottCo thank you so much for being so responsive and awesome. Just ordered some stuff with the Help of Brandi. you guys definitely rock.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread