or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 1551

post #23251 of 25702

Parka and fit are crazy man, nice. 

post #23252 of 25702
JE needs to release some more basic shorts like the ones from ~2 years ago. That are affordable and classic. Never grabbed on to those since I was living in colder temperatures and I never needed shorts, but Since coming back to LA, I've been wearing my court shorts and mesh shorts pretty much 24/7. Need more.

Another note. Does the Bolivia have a fatty Riri larger than usual? I get mine in today. Stoked
post #23253 of 25702
post #23254 of 25702

delete.

post #23255 of 25702
Quote:
Originally Posted by srizvi722 View Post

JE needs to release some more basic shorts like the ones from ~2 years ago. That are affordable and classic. Never grabbed on to those since I was living in colder temperatures and I never needed shorts, but Since coming back to LA, I've been wearing my court shorts and mesh shorts pretty much 24/7. Need more.

Another note. Does the Bolivia have a fatty Riri larger than usual? I get mine in today. Stoked

First time they done a reversible. Zipper might be different than usuall.

The pigtail shorts coming out next season look really nice
post #23256 of 25702
Quote:
Originally Posted by armantylerm View Post







Got the Oak Bogota in a Large. I wear medium everything and only grabbed the large because medium was sold out. I really, really need a medium. Why? Extra fabric in that space where the arm meets the shoulder. It's a little baggy. A little baggy around the body as well. I'm 5"11/170. I agree that if you want to layer and are in between you should take the size up. But I stay in Miami and I'll only wear this with a tee.

Requested the return from JE but holding out since I have thirty days in hopes someone will come up with a medium bc I really don't want to lose this jacket. You guys know The feeling when you have an unreasonable attachment to something. If anyone comes up on a medium oak bogota, please let me know ill be ya homie for life. #lookoutfortheboy2016

Not too warm for Miami? I live here too and that was my gating issue. I thought we'd only be able to wear it for a few weeks per year tops...

post #23257 of 25702
Quote:
Originally Posted by afionas05 View Post

Hey guys I have been trying to find a nice pair of grey jeans but haven't found much. You always see Disick in the Ysl pair but haven't found a cheaper alternative. 

I thought I could buy the grey cropped denim from John Elliott and maybe take them to the tailor to fit more like the Ysl pair but unfortunately JE took it off their website. Any recommendations for something similar to match the color and fit of the Saint Laurent pair? 

Rag & Bone?

http://www.rag-bone.com/mens/standard-issue/fit-1-jean-M1224K120AGG.html#prefn1=style&prefv1=Fit+1&start=1
post #23258 of 25702
Float knit confirmed for tomorrow. Black and white.
post #23259 of 25702
Quote:
Originally Posted by saxvan2015 View Post
 


Hi. Just wondering how the sleeves fit on size L. I am looking to buy this jacket and struggling between M and L. M should give me a great fit on sleeves since I wear M on most JE items, but L has more room for laying. Guess what I am trying to say is, are the sleeves stacked for you on L, or does it look similar to the model's fit on you. I am 5'10, 170lbs, similar build as you possibly. Thanks in advance!

if you want to layer, L for sure. M wont let you do that as theres a bit of quilt/pad. 

The L fits me perfectly with a thin underlayer, doubt I could wear a hoody underneath but I dont intend to (im 5'8 175lbs, 44"chest)

post #23260 of 25702
Quote:
Originally Posted by armantylerm View Post







Got the Oak Bogota in a Large. I wear medium everything and only grabbed the large because medium was sold out. I really, really need a medium. Why? Extra fabric in that space where the arm meets the shoulder. It's a little baggy. A little baggy around the body as well. I'm 5"11/170. I agree that if you want to layer and are in between you should take the size up. But I stay in Miami and I'll only wear this with a tee.

Requested the return from JE but holding out since I have thirty days in hopes someone will come up with a medium bc I really don't want to lose this jacket. You guys know The feeling when you have an unreasonable attachment to something. If anyone comes up on a medium oak bogota, please let me know ill be ya homie for life. #lookoutfortheboy2016

I have the same stats as you and I own a medium in oak. But I live in Illinois so probably layer is needed. Considering exchanging lol...

post #23261 of 25702
Quote:
Originally Posted by CH03 View Post

Not too warm for Miami? I live here too and that was my gating issue. I thought we'd only be able to wear it for a few weeks per year tops...

ha i'm so used to sweating everyday that I'll rock it when it's 60-65 even if it's a bit warm. more of a throw over for winter happy hours
post #23262 of 25702
Quote:
Originally Posted by hannie2 View Post

I have the same stats as you and I own a medium in oak. But I live in Illinois so probably layer is needed. Considering exchanging lol...

you wanna swap? Tags still attached on mine
post #23263 of 25702
Quote:
Originally Posted by armantylerm View Post


you wanna swap? Tags still attached on mine

I might swap but I don't have anything in Large. I'll let you know tonight. 

post #23264 of 25702
Speaking of oak bogota...I THINK UPS found mine (fingers crossed). There was an update on the tracking saying they attempted to deliver yesterday. If that's the case, I'm mad excited!
Unfortunately..I'm not at that apartment for another week now so I'm gonna try to get them to hold it at the local UPS for me.
post #23265 of 25702
Quote:
Originally Posted by hannie2 View Post

I might swap but I don't have anything in Large. I'll let you know tonight. 

For sure. If it helps, the second photo is me in the large with a medium Villian and medium U Neck underneath
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread