or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 1517

post #22741 of 25317
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackp12 View Post

hmmmm tough call for me. Medium villain, dual flash zip and t shirts. Size small for mercer 1/2 zip, pigtail mercer. What do you suggest?

I'm same size as you, I'm medium in villain, but I do small for tees. I got a small and it fits well. Posted some pics with and without a kake on. You could prob do either size, but matters how you're going to wear it. If we just a tee then maybe do small, if you're going to layer id go medium
post #22742 of 25317
I recommend SLP D02 or D10 in black stretch. If you buy them overseas, they're about the same price or less than JE.
post #22743 of 25317
Quote:
Originally Posted by echau View Post

I recommend SLP D02 or D10 in black stretch. If you buy them overseas, they're about the same price or less than JE.

This is what I wear too
post #22744 of 25317

Does anyone have fit pics with the SRD parachute jacket?

post #22745 of 25317
Quote:
Originally Posted by nsubrmnn View Post

I'm same size as you, I'm medium in villain, but I do small for tees. I got a small and it fits well. Posted some pics with and without a kake on. You could prob do either size, but matters how you're going to wear it. If we just a tee then maybe do small, if you're going to layer id go medium
thanks brotha, yeah it's a tough one... just gotta decide what i'm going to wear with it i suppose
post #22746 of 25317
Quote:
Originally Posted by peter1234930 View Post
 

Anyone have recommendations for a good pair of black denim with a fit similar to the revised JE cut? My naked and famous super skinny guys are getting ratty, plus the fit is a little weird.

i have a pair of acne thins and they're definitely tighter in the seat and borderline nut crushers. Try them on first. Also checkout rag and bone fit 1's. The JE fit is the best. 

post #22747 of 25317
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASpec818 View Post
 

i have a pair of acne thins and they're definitely tighter in the seat and borderline nut crushers. Try them on first. Also checkout rag and bone fit 1's. The JE fit is the best. 

I'll probably hold out for JE denim then. I don't think I can go back to jeans with a tight seat or skin-tight thighs at this point :bored:

 

I recall people complaining about the new fit a few pages back, but I'm really liking it. I sized down one and I think the fit is perfect. Top block has just enough breathing room to let your junk breathe. My pair has stretched out a bit but I made my own strap belt (copied the SS17 show - I know, full Stan) and they stay up fine without billowing out or looking weird. The back rise is high enough to not slide down your ass when you're sitting. Thighs have a little room so your leg hair doesn't get ripped out, but the knee down is super tapered so they still have that skinny look. Great all around.

post #22748 of 25317
im suer they will come out with a plain black nero or at least reissue the raw stretch eventually if you can hold out
post #22749 of 25317



Some comparison shots. The body on the years is more tapered which I prefer.
post #22750 of 25317
Quote:
Originally Posted by nsubrmnn View Post

Agree with everyone above, wish they would have restocked the neros in the summer. Seems a little late for the approaching weather in the Midwest. We need non-ripped neros

Luckily (only for this purpose) Louisiana only gets about 1 month of cold weather a year, if that. The rest of the year is essentially summer lol
post #22751 of 25317
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbidwal View Post




Some comparison shots. The body on the years is more tapered which I prefer.

Daaaang! That Bogata fits right in. Do you mind if I ask what your height and weight is? The Bogata fits you perfectly in your photos.

post #22752 of 25317
Quote:
Originally Posted by peter1234930 View Post
 

I'll probably hold out for JE denim then. I don't think I can go back to jeans with a tight seat or skin-tight thighs at this point :bored:

 

I recall people complaining about the new fit a few pages back, but I'm really liking it. I sized down one and I think the fit is perfect. Top block has just enough breathing room to let your junk breathe. My pair has stretched out a bit but I made my own strap belt (copied the SS17 show - I know, full Stan) and they stay up fine without billowing out or looking weird. The back rise is high enough to not slide down your ass when you're sitting. Thighs have a little room so your leg hair doesn't get ripped out, but the knee down is super tapered so they still have that skinny look. Great all around.

Yeah I actually think most ppl are happy with the new fit? Correct me if i'm wrong though. I know a lot of dudes, including me, would have to get a taper from the knee for their JE denim, but with the new fw16 cut it's not really necessary anymore.

 

Totally agree that the JE denim fit off the rack is one of the best in the market right now 

post #22753 of 25317
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sotiros View Post

Daaaang! That Bogata fits right in. Do you mind if I ask what your height and weight is? The Bogata fits you perfectly in your photos.

I'm 5-7 and now down to 125.
post #22754 of 25317
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbidwal View Post


I'm 5-7 and now down to 125.

Do you hem your SLP and JE denim?

post #22755 of 25317
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread