or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 1514

post #22696 of 25597
received my boucle order last night. got both sets in both colors. keeping black pants and grey sweater and returning the grey pants (m) and black sweater (s) (both sizes sold out or was yesterday) unless someone wants those on here

unique fabric and look. but not soft at all. i imagined the fabric to be a really nice feel like the pigtail or something but its very rough. the pants fit same size as my kitos and shorts and like the boucle contrasting in black. the grey is more subtle and easier for me to pull off in the top just as a normal sweater. fit is fine as just a slightly oversized sweater to throw on and it feels really warm. never handled or seen the previous version so cant compare other than from pics but i think they are nice/unique items all around. i def would not size down, if anything you could size up if you want it to be more oversized than "slightly"
post #22697 of 25597
Agree with everyone above, wish they would have restocked the neros in the summer. Seems a little late for the approaching weather in the Midwest. We need non-ripped neros
post #22698 of 25597
Passed one neros. Can't justify another destroyed jean, even though I'm a sucker for black jawns. Finally got my charcoal co mix
post #22699 of 25597

Cant wait to pick up all the season colors in the Classic Curve in December.

 

***Need advice***

 

I don't wear my mercer tees any more because I'm not feeling the elongated look anymore what y'all suggest I do with them? 

-A. Take them to a tailor and have them make the asymmetrical hem less elongated

-B. Take them to a tailor and have them make the hem just a regular crew

-C. Make a DIY and make my on version of the anti expo tee

post #22700 of 25597

Paypal not an option on macs? Cost me a pair of 29 Nero's today...

post #22701 of 25597
Quote:
Originally Posted by n5ek5 View Post
 

Paypal not an option on macs? Cost me a pair of 29 Nero's today...

Lol what? You're mistaken. I use paypal all the time on my Mac

post #22702 of 25597
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyyvii View Post

Cant wait to pick up all the season colors in the Classic Curve in December.

***Need advice***

I don't wear my mercer tees any more because I'm not feeling the elongated look anymore what y'all suggest I do with them? 
-A. Take them to a tailor and have them make the asymmetrical hem less elongated
-B. Take them to a tailor and have them make the hem just a regular crew
-C. Make a DIY and make my on version of the anti expo tee

I done option 1 with my pigtail mercer. I say 1 and 2 are your best bet.
post #22703 of 25597
Quote:
Originally Posted by leFLOPjames View Post
 

Lol what? You're mistaken. I use paypal all the time on my Mac


Yes, as do I [normally]. I'm just saying that this morning the only options on the website were Apple Pay and Amazon.

post #22704 of 25597
Quote:
Originally Posted by n5ek5 View Post


Yes, as do I [normally]. I'm just saying that this morning the only options on the website were Apple Pay and Amazon.
That's incredibly facked. I haven't tried to cop yet
post #22705 of 25597
Quote:
Originally Posted by leFLOPjames View Post


That's incredibly facked. I haven't tried to cop yet

It's back up now, but there was definitely a problem at drop time that kept me from snagging a pair.

post #22706 of 25597
#nofilter
post #22707 of 25597
Just copped anther co-mix charcoal tee. Still full size run available.

Nero are going fast. Decided to pass on them. I'd hurry will be sold out by eod imo.
post #22708 of 25597
Quote:
Originally Posted by NikeOG View Post

Just copped anther co-mix charcoal tee. Still full size run available.

Nero are going fast. Decided to pass on them. I'd hurry will be sold out by eod imo.

Probably before eod, only a few sizes left
post #22709 of 25597
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude View Post

i want neros without blowouts or bring back the stretch raw blacks

Yes please. I assume the pair John Elliott himself is wearing in that fit pic with the thumper will drop (black with ripped bottom hem), but I'd like something even more basic than that.

post #22710 of 25597
Quote:
Originally Posted by peter1234930 View Post

Yes please. I assume the pair John Elliott himself is wearing in that fit pic with the thumper will drop (black with ripped bottom hem), but I'd like something even more basic than that.

Yeah just need a basic black or obsidian in the new cut. No rips no raw hem. I have a lot of black denim but I love the JE cut, even more than my acnes and rag and bone
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread