or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 1511

post #22651 of 25812
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanderRosen View Post

I bought 28 off Need Supply Co., get them tomorrow. Will post pictures for you.

Damn, knew it was someone here haha. Appreciate the pics.
post #22652 of 25812

I'm curious now to know which cut the Nero restock will be...

post #22653 of 25812
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jflo301 View Post


Damn, knew it was someone here haha. Appreciate the pics.

No pics, but a friend bought them and sent them back because he didn't like the way the panels made the knee-to-ankle portion of the denim flare out.  He's also super thin though, so if you're a little more muscular, you might not have the same issue.

post #22654 of 25812
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrettdudley View Post

No pics, but a friend bought them and sent them back because he didn't like the way the panels made the knee-to-ankle portion of the denim flare out.  He's also super thin though, so if you're a little more muscular, you might not have the same issue.

Thanks for the input, I'm also super thin so that may be a deal breaker for me.
post #22655 of 25812
Quote:
Originally Posted by gerg99 View Post

I'm curious now to know which cut the Nero restock will be...
Mike said all denim from now on will be the new cut, i'm pretty sure season 7.5 was the new cut anyway because the cropped denim was slimmer as well
post #22656 of 25812
Quote:
Originally Posted by nsubrmnn View Post


Mike said all denim from now on will be the new cut, i'm pretty sure season 7.5 was the new cut anyway because the cropped denim was slimmer as well

Oh dope... idk if the Neros they ran are the new cut though cause the ones I have from Barneys definitely have a much wider leg past the knee compared to my plumas and harlots. Idk for sure tho!

post #22657 of 25812
Quote:
Originally Posted by gerg99 View Post

Oh dope... idk if the Neros they ran are the new cut though cause the ones I have from Barneys definitely have a much wider leg past the knee compared to my plumas and harlots. Idk for sure tho!

Well sounds like you'll need to upgrade then, lol
post #22658 of 25812
Quote:
Originally Posted by nsubrmnn View Post


Well sounds like you'll need to upgrade then, lol

:facepalm:

post #22659 of 25812
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobby321 View Post

I know someone recommended the acne studios selo bomber amidst the whole discussion about the bogota. Was wondering how it fits, debating between 46 and 48 rn. Don't want it to be super puffy, I'm a M in all JE
I'm a M in all JE. Havethe Selo in 46. Will PM you pics if you'd like
post #22660 of 25812

what is the new cut? or is cast 2 the new cut?

post #22661 of 25812
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbconair View Post

what is the new cut? or is cast 2 the new cut?

It's the cast 2. Or technically, it's an update of the cast 2 which has been slimmed from the knee down.
post #22662 of 25812
Quote:
Originally Posted by wurlwyde View Post

It's the cast 2. Or technically, it's an update of the cast 2 which has been slimmed from the knee down.
They really should give it a new name to avoid all the confusion. Cast 2.5 or something. If anyone sells these items there is going to be a lot of confusion. It's hard to even tell on retailers websites who has the old springs and the new springs etc.
post #22663 of 25812
Quote:
Originally Posted by nsubrmnn View Post


They really should give it a new name to avoid all the confusion. Cast 2.5 or something. If anyone sells these items there is going to be a lot of confusion. It's hard to even tell on retailers websites who has the old springs and the new springs etc.

Yeah... this would def make sense haha. But I guess they've done it before to the escos for example when they changed up the fit of those

post #22664 of 25812
Quote:
Originally Posted by nsubrmnn View Post

Mike said all denim from now on will be the new cut, i'm pretty sure season 7.5 was the new cut anyway because the cropped denim was slimmer as well

The Nero is the FW16 cut.
post #22665 of 25812
Kith has sizes of Springs restocked.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread