or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 1506

post #22576 of 25404
sf group think
post #22577 of 25404
Quote:
Originally Posted by nsubrmnn View Post

Funny how things went from fully hating on the bogota on here to now everyone wanting one...

it was really just a few people who were hating hard before they even dropped..

post #22578 of 25404
The filters are strong with this one I think.
However I thought only the black was only available before the JE drop? New colors are always nice. Dem pockets high tho lol
post #22579 of 25404
Quote:
Originally Posted by CandH23 View Post

The filters are strong with this one I think.
However I thought only the black was only available before the JE drop? New colors are always nice. Dem pockets high tho lol

Olive/alpine was available at a few places
post #22580 of 25404
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackp12 View Post

haha i know that but i'm thinking Harvey Nicholls may have labeled it with the wrong colour as JE didn't release an olive. Any insight @JohnElliot ?
Alpine and Olive are the same jacket.
post #22581 of 25404
Quote:
Originally Posted by japejapejape View Post
 

it was really just a few people who were hating hard before they even dropped..

Why is it that people get their panties in a bunch when a few people have a few things to say about a piece that are not glowingly positive? For the record I was one of the people "hating" as they say.  At which point I had never seen the oak, which I actually like and is nicest by quite a fair margin IMO.  All I had to say was that there are better plain black bombers out there and I criticized the pocket placement.  I did come back and say the OAK is nice. 

 

Not everything has to be lollipops and rainbows sons

post #22582 of 25404
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHN ELLIOTT View Post

Alpine and Olive are the same jacket.
Thanks for the response!
post #22583 of 25404
Quote:
Originally Posted by leFLOPjames View Post
 

Why is it that people get their panties in a bunch when a few people have a few things to say about a piece that are not glowingly positive? For the record I was one of the people "hating" as they say.  At which point I had never seen the oak, which I actually like and is nicest by quite a fair margin IMO.  All I had to say was that there are better plain black bombers out there and I criticized the pocket placement.  I did come back and say the OAK is nice. 

 

Not everything has to be lollipops and rainbows sons

panties in a bunch...? who?

why are you being so sensitive?

post #22584 of 25404
Lol
post #22585 of 25404



some KITH filters going on that's for sure
post #22586 of 25404
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackp12 View Post




some KITH filters going on that's for sure

Lol. Ewwww

post #22587 of 25404
Quote:
Originally Posted by leFLOPjames View Post

Why is it that people get their panties in a bunch when a few people have a few things to say about a piece that are not glowingly positive? For the record I was one of the people "hating" as they say.  At which point I had never seen the oak, which I actually like and is nicest by quite a fair margin IMO.  All I had to say was that there are better plain black bombers out there and I criticized the pocket placement.  I did come back and say the OAK is nice. 

Not everything has to be lollipops and rainbows sons

its ok we are all stans here
post #22588 of 25404
Quote:
Originally Posted by bawlin View Post

I've seen grailed listings of last year's stuff and it looks OK but no where near the ticket, whereas the items on the site look nice enough to justify the price tag (IMO at least).

The 2016 Boucle products utilize more yarns and have a tighter knit. They also have, in the case of the crew at least, a ribbed collar whereas last year's was raw. Our website shots use the 2106 product and can't really be compared to last year's product.
post #22589 of 25404
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackp12 View Post




some KITH filters going on that's for sure

That's the same jacket??
post #22590 of 25404

Yeah that Oak color is great... the pics just make it seem a little too shiny for my taste though. I'm so tempted to cop but might wait for some ppl to get it in person first cause i can't tell if the sheen is from postediting or if that's just how it is.

 

Black is great too... just a bit too plain for a $400 dollar bomber though.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread