Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on Today at 11:36 am in Streetwear and Denim
- SOLD | NWT-INCOTEX Jeans Blue Light Wash Slim Fit size 29 Last post on 2/22/16 at 8:15pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on 9/24/16 at 4:58am in Streetwear and Denim
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 1484post #22247 of 275729/26/16 at 3:47pmpost #22248 of 275729/26/16 at 4:20pm
I think the designs are fine for getting people into the brand who normally would not know about John Elliott. They released some staple pieces that do a good job of introducing the brand, and maybe it will bring people to real John Elliott through this collection. However, I think it would be really tough to go from "true" John Elliott pieces to this collaboration.post #22249 of 275729/26/16 at 4:21pmpost #22250 of 275729/26/16 at 4:35pmQuote:Originally Posted by Crshngdwn
I think the designs are fine for getting people into the brand who normally would not know about John Elliott. They released some staple pieces that do a good job of introducing the brand, and maybe it will bring people to real John Elliott through this collection. However, I think it would be really tough to go from "true" John Elliott pieces to this collaboration.
Kind of unfortunate though, someone who isn't familiar with JE or other collab brands light think this is the fit of the higher end items. Hope it at least draws people in.post #22251 of 275729/26/16 at 5:07pmpost #22252 of 275729/26/16 at 5:37pmpost #22253 of 275729/26/16 at 6:19pmQuote:
I tried this on yesterday at Barneys. I'm 5'11 150. My JE sizing is all over large in Villian, medium in t-shirts and small in Kake hoodie. I thought the small fit best however I was just wearing a t-shirt/flannel. The sleeves on the jacket seemed very long. Amazing jacket though and I'm looking to find a cheaper alternative though.
Anyone own a raw edge hoodie and can speak on fit? Recommendations?post #22254 of 275729/26/16 at 7:33pmpost #22255 of 275729/26/16 at 8:33pmpost #22256 of 275729/26/16 at 9:32pmpost #22257 of 275729/26/16 at 9:33pmpost #22258 of 275729/27/16 at 1:04ampost #22259 of 275729/27/16 at 8:35amSo I was invited to the media preview event yesterday in Toronto.
For those that missed out, I was told they would be getting a restock on Wednesday. They also had a sign up sheet if you wanted to reserve specific items and sizes. This was on Bloor St. for those in the GTA.
The leather jacket on the model had a really good fit. Leather was decent for the price, but I still wouldn't pay $650 for Gap leather. If you're going that route, might as well get a Root leather jacket with better quality leather.
I got the black sweats, sand hoodie, sand t-shirt, and the flight jacket. Quality is ok, I personally think the Flight Jacket is good value for what it is.
As others have mentioned, fit is on the larger end. Size down 1. I found the draw strings on the sweats to be really long compared to my Escobars.
I always enjoy drinking beer in a retail storepost #22260 of 275729/27/16 at 9:27amQuote:
Yoo sick I def slept on this shit cause of all the low quality talk hahah but for 40 off i'ma give this stuff a shot. Did you call like a center and they shipped out from online stock or did you call into a store and place an order directly with the store? Shit is all cooked online, had no idea it'd sell that fast!
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Obama's Unravelling 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 8 minutes ago
- › Edward Green recrafting on Permanent Style 9 minutes ago
- › BNWT CANADA GOOSE HYBRIDGE LIGHT DOWN JACKET. BLACK. SZ. XS 11 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 16 minutes ago
- › Tie ignoramus in need of help 23 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 26 minutes ago
- › BRAND NEW WITH TAGS 100% CASHMERE SUITSUPPLY HAVANA HERRINGBONE 28 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 34 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...