or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 148

post #2206 of 27735

@JohnElliottCo By any chance, would you know what size the model is wearing for the Vilain Hooded and the short? Thanks a lot! and awesome work!

post #2207 of 27735
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narii View Post

@JohnElliottCo
 By any chance, would you know what size the model is wearing for the Vilain Hooded and the short? Thanks a lot! and awesome work!

Medium in both, thanks!
post #2208 of 27735
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnElliottCo View Post


Medium in both, thanks!

ouch I ordered the shorts in S. Guess I'll be returning them for medium.... 

post #2209 of 27735
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narii View Post

ouch I ordered the shorts in S. Guess I'll be returning them for medium.... 

Please email brandi@johnelliott.co. She can cancel you order if it has not yet been fulfilled.
post #2210 of 27735
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnElliottCo View Post


Please email brandi@johnelliott.co. She can cancel you order if it has not yet been fulfilled.

 

thanks a lot but I ordered thru revolve... My bad :(

post #2211 of 27735
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vindeleon90 View Post

@dvxnick I have graphite denim and they're great. Fit/color

Updated denim will release in may
Mind taking a pic of the inside of the denim?
post #2212 of 27735
Is Atrium or Revolve going to be getting another shipment in any time soon?
post #2213 of 27735
post #2214 of 27735
post #2215 of 27735

@JohnElliottCo Quick question. For the shorts, should a 5'11-155 lbs - 31 go with Small or Medium ?

post #2216 of 27735
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narii View Post

@JohnElliottCo
 Quick question. For the shorts, should a 5'11-155 lbs - 31 go with Small or Medium ?

I think the small would most likely be short on you, unless you want them more fitted. I would probably suggest medium. Our model is 5'11" 160lbs and wears the medium.
post #2217 of 27735
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnElliottCo View Post


I think the small would most likely be short on you, unless you want them more fitted. I would probably suggest medium. Our model is 5'11" 160lbs and wears the medium.

Alright! Thanks a lot! I sent mail to you guys thru the website to know the difference between the cyprus and Lima short. No idea which one is best suited for summer temperatures. 

post #2218 of 27735
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narii View Post

Alright! Thanks a lot! I sent mail to you guys thru the website to know the difference between the cyprus and Lima short. No idea which one is best suited for summer temperatures. 

The Cyprus short is 19.5 oz heavy jersey, the Lima is 16.5 oz terry (same as our sweats). The Lima is definitely lighter.
post #2219 of 27735
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnElliottCo View Post


The Cyprus short is 19.5 oz heavy jersey, the Lima is 16.5 oz terry (same as our sweats). The Lima is definitely lighter.

Alright! thanks! Lima it is :)

post #2220 of 27735
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbaland View Post

Is Atrium or Revolve going to be getting another shipment in any time soon?

@JohnElliottCo Are any shipments being sent to Atrium or Revolve, specifically villains and u necks
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread