or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 1460

post #21886 of 25411

What is your favourite colour for the classic crew? Just got the burgundy in today, and it looks really purple imo. I've wear my grey and black on a daily basis, but need a few more options

post #21887 of 25411
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobby321 View Post

What is your favourite colour for the classic crew? Just got the burgundy in today, and it looks really purple imo. I've wear my grey and black on a daily basis, but need a few more options



Maroon is so dope! I also wear mostly my grey and black tees. White of course. Dune/plaster are pretty sick layered. Otherwise, all my other different shades of tees are just sitting.
post #21888 of 25411




Fit pics of how I would wear the jacket. As I said before the fabric is really interesting. Nothing I seen before
post #21889 of 25411
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobby321 View Post
 

What is your favourite colour for the classic crew? Just got the burgundy in today, and it looks really purple imo. I've wear my grey and black on a daily basis, but need a few more options

You mean maroon?  Burgundy is a completely different colour by JE - Burgundy is much lighter and maroon is darker and I guess looks more purple-y? I love maroon, but I also have a burgundy villain that I really like.

 

As far as tees go, some of my favourite colours are olive, jade, clay, washed blk and all of the co-mix fabrics.

 

Bidwal - jacket looks dope bra

post #21890 of 25411
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbidwal View Post




Fit pics of how I would wear the jacket. As I said before the fabric is really interesting. Nothing I seen before

Looks good! Does the jacket have an almost "glitter" (for lack of better words) look to it? How's the fit? It looks very oversized, I imagine that's a small?
post #21891 of 25411
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbidwal View Post

My jacket came in. Some thoughts on it.

No big box shipping or dust bag / hanger.
It's made in the USA for those that care.

Color is really what I wanted, love oak in general.
Material is something I never felt or seen before. It's like a starched shirt but the jacket can be molded anyway you want. You can literally scrunch the fabric and it stays put. There will be no puffing on it. You can mold it to your body however you want.

Some quick pics. I'll have fit pics later


It would be interesting to see if they could use this aluminum material for other applications like sweats. Imagine kitos where the stacks actually stayed in place
post #21892 of 25411
Quote:
Originally Posted by nsubrmnn View Post

It would be interesting to see if they could use this aluminum material for other applications like sweats. Imagine kitos where the stacks actually stayed in place

You can't do sweats. It's not made for that. Beyond jackets I don't see much use for it. Too stiff for basics.

Not really a glitter effect but some metallic hues.

It's a small. You can't really make the material too fitted. Think foil. It's similar to that in fabric form
post #21893 of 25411
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASpec818 View Post


I'll have no issues with putting my foot through the hem. How would you guys taper this if calves are already fitted? Leave knees but hard taper at calves down? Thinking of doing 5.25" hem.

5.25 is super small...how big is your foot?

the lowest i would go is 5.75

post #21894 of 25411
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbidwal View Post


You can't do sweats. It's not made for that. Beyond jackets I don't see much use for it. Too stiff for basics.

Not really a glitter effect but some metallic hues.

It's a small. You can't really make the material too fitted. Think foil. It's similar to that in fabric form

 

Does the small feel small or tight on you? I know we wear the same jean size but I'm a little bigger upper body than you - 150 lbs. -ish, 5'11". Curious as to if it'll fit too oversized on me. I didn't like the Tech Paneled Flight Jacket because the arms felt way too big.

post #21895 of 25411
Quote:
Originally Posted by japejapejape View Post

5.25 is super small...how big is your foot?
the lowest i would go is 5.75

What taper would you do for a size 12-12.5?
post #21896 of 25411
Quote:
Originally Posted by japejapejape View Post

5.25 is super small...how big is your foot?
the lowest i would go is 5.75
Size 8 small feet gang here. I measured my rag & bone fit 1 and they're a 5.25" hem. They seem to work.
Edited by ASpec818 - 9/16/16 at 1:31pm
post #21897 of 25411
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbidwal View Post





Fit pics of how I would wear the jacket. As I said before the fabric is really interesting. Nothing I seen before

Perfect .. what hoody is that (color?)

Got my harlot jeans in and the new fit is amazing. I will be buying zincs now too. Was surprised at how dirty and almost red tinted the jeans are. Website doesn't do a great job at capturing this either
post #21898 of 25411
The jacket looks good. Interested in seeing it in person. Sleeves are a little baggy for a Small
post #21899 of 25411
Quote:
Originally Posted by srizvi722 View Post

The jacket looks good. Interested in seeing it in person. Sleeves are a little baggy for a Small
You think so? I think those sleeves allow him to layer and not be too restricted.
post #21900 of 25411
^^i thought so, just a little bit, it looks regardless though.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread