or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 1450

post #21736 of 25276
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanderRosen View Post

Yup I will definitely say great things about the Tannery, they're always super nice when I go in there to try on JE and I've been cut some deals here and there too. Definitely one of the nicer high-end shops in Boston.
post #21737 of 25276

I just received my slate mercer 1/2 zip and I love the colour! It was exactly what I was after. However, as I mentioned before I think the matte black zipper would have looked much better so I am currently saving up for the dark grey 1/2 zip and I will be doing a zipper swap. Stay tuned!

post #21738 of 25276
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackp12 View Post

I just received my slate mercer 1/2 zip and I love the colour! It was exactly what I was after. However, as I mentioned before I think the matte black zipper would have looked much better so I am currently saving up for the dark grey 1/2 zip and I will be doing a zipper swap. Stay tuned!

Just buy a riri zipper. Might be cheaper. Not like JE makes their own
post #21739 of 25276
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbidwal View Post

Just buy a riri zipper. Might be cheaper. Not like JE makes their own
I kind of wanted the grey to have silver zips as well, but good suggestion!
post #21740 of 25276
Last year ordered a Mitchell and ness X cncpts Blackhawks jersey.... Took forever to ship and then end up sending me a small instead of medium

Been going back in forth about getting the plumas and pulled the trigger on Mr porter. VERY happy with them . Happy I got those in the Harlots... Look nothing alike and both are better in person!
post #21741 of 25276

What;s up with the pockets on the aluminum jacket, quentin, and vest? Too high to be remotely functional

post #21742 of 25276


flannel, charcoal u-neck, neros.
post #21743 of 25276
Quote:
Originally Posted by vaeMD View Post



flannel, charcoal u-neck, neros.

Perfection. Fits and looks better than even the JE model shots
post #21744 of 25276

Just copped the gauze terry kake from Union. Juiced to check this thing out. Anyone seen it in person?

post #21745 of 25276
Quote:
Originally Posted by datriz View Post

Just copped the gauze terry kake from Union. Juiced to check this thing out. Anyone seen it in person?

Judging from the price reactions I don't think anyone has. Post your thoughts on the material. I'm interested in getting one but I'm waiting on JE to release it so I can return if need be.
post #21746 of 25276
Big s/o to @ZanderRosen for hooking me up with the Hanoi



I was able to check out the Alpine kake today at barneys hopefully picking that up next
post #21747 of 25276

Random Question. What belt was JE + models wearing in the S/S show?

post #21748 of 25276
JE BELT SS17
post #21749 of 25276

That one looks like a d-ring football belt.

post #21750 of 25276

how was the sizing on these linen mercer sweaters? size down?

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread