or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 1443

post #21631 of 25702
Quote:
Originally Posted by japejapejape View Post

if you are looking for a slim fit don't buy the kake.
i personally like the oversized fits. it puts some variety in my closet...and honestly they are more comfortable. 


I also wear the same size in every JE piece.

That's a good point, I just feel that I'm somewhere in between L and XL, so even L on me, it wouldn't be too fit.
post #21632 of 25702
.
Edited by Mackp12 - 9/6/16 at 8:53pm
post #21633 of 25702
Black tee looks cool
post #21634 of 25702

what? the 10% off your first order from signing up for the newsletter only lasts 48hours? Didn't have the intention to buy anything at the moment when I signed up for it and knowing that I can't enjoy 10% off my first order if it isn't placed within this couple days is annoying

post #21635 of 25702
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellowello View Post

what? the 10% off your first order from signing up for the newsletter only lasts 48hours? Didn't have the intention to buy anything at the moment when I signed up for it and knowing that I can't enjoy 10% off my first order if it isn't placed within this couple days is annoying
Wow
post #21636 of 25702

Do you guys recommend the longsleeves? Also are there any pictures of dark navy? Looks cool in stock photos but I'm not sure what it'll look like in hand...

post #21637 of 25702
wish JE would cut more room in the buttondown sleeves. the sleeves on the flannels are pretty snug and they cut very close under the armpit. everything else fits fine so i dont think sizing up is the right move. arms are average build.

anyone else experience this?
post #21638 of 25702
Quote:
Originally Posted by KidBlack View Post

Do you guys recommend the longsleeves? Also are there any pictures of dark navy? Looks cool in stock photos but I'm not sure what it'll look like in hand...
Searchbar
post #21639 of 25702
Quote:
Originally Posted by Secondprize View Post

wish JE would cut more room in the buttondown sleeves. the sleeves on the flannels are pretty snug and they cut very close under the armpit. everything else fits fine so i dont think sizing up is the right move. arms are average build.

anyone else experience this?
Slimmer arms and high armholes are to be expected with designer clothing, and if you have the right build for it the aesthetic is much better. I get that sometimes it sucks if you hit the gym and/or have larger arms naturally, but you can't fault them for not cutting their shirts like the Gap.
post #21640 of 25702
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hype1234 View Post

Slimmer arms and high armholes are to be expected with designer clothing, and if you have the right build for it the aesthetic is much better. I get that sometimes it sucks if you hit the gym and/or have larger arms naturally, but you can't fault them for not cutting their shirts like the Gap.

c'mon, im not talking gap cut. I have designer buttondowns that have a little more room in the sleeves and look fine. I even have other JE buttondowns that are roomier in the sleeve and still maintain a generally slim cut. Personally I think they may have gone too slim on the flannels. if no one else thinks its an issue then ill chalk it up to my physical build.
post #21641 of 25702
Quote:
Originally Posted by Secondprize View Post

c'mon, im not talking gap cut. I have designer buttondowns that have a little more room in the sleeves and look fine. I even have other JE buttondowns that are roomier in the sleeve and still maintain a generally slim cut. Personally I think they may have gone too slim on the flannels. if no one else thinks its an issue then ill chalk it up to my physical build.

I found the fit to be snug, but nothing too bad. I always fall right between an XL and XXL on all JE slim cut stuff, so I usually get both and see what works better. In this case they were both wearable and I actually found the sleeves a little fuller cut than I would like on both shirts, but the chest was a little snug in the XL. Ended up keeping XXL for more of an overshirt look.
post #21642 of 25702
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellowello View Post

what? the 10% off your first order from signing up for the newsletter only lasts 48hours? Didn't have the intention to buy anything at the moment when I signed up for it and knowing that I can't enjoy 10% off my first order if it isn't placed within this couple days is annoying

I'll wager if you email CS when you place your first order and explain the situation they'll credit you back the 10%. I've done this with other retailers that had similar offers and with generally positive results, and JE's CS is pretty solid. They can't really fault you for adding your name to their mailing list sooner rather than later.
post #21643 of 25702

A dude just put up the Springs in one of the sold out sizes for $400 on grailed. Are you fkn serious? Smh, if JE falls to reselling I'm gonna be pissed.

 

A message to anyone who missed out on the springs, or any denim/pieces from this season: they will be stocked at other retailers even in the bigger sizes. Furthermore, you should follow this thread because people usually update when those sold-out pieces become available at other stockists. Also get Restocks to follow the brand.

 

Do not feed into this idiotic reselling bs. Sorry for the rant, but yeah just be patient and honestly don't worry if you miss stuff.

post #21644 of 25702
Quote:
Originally Posted by notwithit View Post

I'll wager if you email CS when you place your first order and explain the situation they'll credit you back the 10%. I've done this with other retailers that had similar offers and with generally positive results, and JE's CS is pretty solid. They can't really fault you for adding your name to their mailing list sooner rather than later.
Sometimes retailers put a time constraint on it to prevent stacking when they mark things down, i.e. they might stop giving out 10% sign up 2 days before they run their sale. Not saying that's the case here, but there's often a justification.
post #21645 of 25702
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enexde96 View Post
 

A dude just put up the Springs in one of the sold out sizes for $400 on grailed. Are you fkn serious? Smh, if JE falls to reselling I'm gonna be pissed.

 

A message to anyone who missed out on the springs, or any denim/pieces from this season: they will be stocked at other retailers even in the bigger sizes. Furthermore, you should follow this thread because people usually update when those sold-out pieces become available at other stockists. Also get Restocks to follow the brand.

 

Do not feed into this idiotic reselling bs. Sorry for the rant, but yeah just be patient and honestly don't worry if you miss stuff.

 

I contacted JE CS hoping that the Springs restock was sent to other retailers but they said that the latest denim restock is exclusive to the official website

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread