or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 1441

post #21601 of 27735
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post

Anyone know where a size 30 Spring is in stock?

Call xhibition in Cleveland Ohio I was just instore Friday and they had a size 30 in springs with the new cut (216.298.4770)
post #21602 of 27735

no drop for tommorow ?

post #21603 of 27735

curious as to how much the leather bomber for this season will cost, fair to assume that it will run more than the swarm jacket?

post #21604 of 27735
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luciano123 View Post
 

no drop for tommorow ?

Maybe a delay because of labor day? 

post #21605 of 27735
can i see a comparison of dark navy and midnight tees? thanks
post #21606 of 27735
Quote:
Originally Posted by leFLOPjames View Post

That kake is garbage
I agree. Has to be the grungiest sweater I've ever seen. The black contrast doesn't help.
post #21607 of 27735
if u switch to desktop mode u can search thru the picture easier..there was a comparison a couple pages back I believe
post #21608 of 27735


"...third would be that if we were to drop [the collection] all at once, our customer would choose some big winners and probably pass on some stuff.”

https://www.businessoffashion.com/articles/intelligence/high-fashion-lessons-from-streetwear-drops-supreme-palace-gosha
post #21609 of 27735
Quote:
Originally Posted by nsubrmnn View Post



"...third would be that if we were to drop [the collection] all at once, our customer would choose some big winners and probably pass on some stuff.”

https://www.businessoffashion.com/articles/intelligence/high-fashion-lessons-from-streetwear-drops-supreme-palace-gosha

Makes sense. I'm don't like it because it means I have to exercise more self-control

post #21610 of 27735
Quote:
Originally Posted by beans718 View Post

can i see a comparison of dark navy and midnight tees? thanks
post #21611 of 27735
Quote:
Originally Posted by peter1234930 View Post

Makes sense. I'm don't like it because it means I have to exercise more self-control

Need to exercise more myself.
post #21612 of 27735
Quote:
Originally Posted by peter1234930 View Post

Makes sense. I'm don't like it because it means I have to exercise more self-control
I'm trying to stop with the Impulse purchases, but the way they drop stuff makes it hard, but I guess that's the point.

Interesting to see they went back to seasonal drops on Mondays and mainline stuff on Thursdays. Good to know. I'll have to start requesting off Monday's lol.
post #21613 of 27735
I'd love to know how many orders they're getting on an average drop day. I recall someone on another forum mentioning that they placed to seperate orders on a Supreme drop day and the difference in order numbers was 200,000. Absolutely mind-boggling (though not as mind-boggling as Kylie Jenner's website doing 500 orders a second).
post #21614 of 27735
Quote:
Originally Posted by bawlin View Post

I'd love to know how many orders they're getting on an average drop day. I recall someone on another forum mentioning that they placed to seperate orders on a Supreme drop day and the difference in order numbers was 200,000. Absolutely mind-boggling (though not as mind-boggling as Kylie Jenner's website doing 500 orders a second).

It can't be more than a couple hundred. I placed orders 2 weeks apart within the last month and my order count was only incremented by about 900.
post #21615 of 27735


Dark navy terry compared to black

Has anyone received their concepts order? I ordered both the grey and maroon half zips and my tracking has not been updated even though they claim it has been shipped out on August 25
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread