or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 144

post #2146 of 25276

I have a Villain [ Side Zip ] Hoodie in black, I'm selling through ebay. Worn 10+ times but still in excellent condition. It was purchased at Atrium NYC last Nov. Starting bid begins at $125 + shipping -  

 

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=251509918182&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

post #2147 of 25276
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mscarlett92 View Post

I have a Villain [ Side Zip ] Hoodie in black, I'm selling through ebay. Worn 10+ times but still in excellent condition. It was purchased at Atrium NYC last Nov. Starting bid begins at $125 + shipping -  

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=251509918182&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT
rather spend $50 more and get a brand new one.
post #2148 of 25276
Just got my Mercer tank. Thought I would try it on with the Escobars. Its really comfy. Didn't think I was going to like the length and the loosness but its awesome. Also was told that XS Escobars might hit the site later tonight.

post #2149 of 25276
Free shipping within the United States starts now through Sunday.

Full size run Escobar restock including size XS tonight.

Johnelliott.co exclusive all grey Escobar Sweats drop later on this week.

post #2150 of 25276
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnElliottCo View Post

Free shipping within the United States starts now through Sunday.

Full size run Escobar restock including size XS tonight.

Johnelliott.co exclusive all grey Escobar Sweats drop later on this week.

Thumbs up to all of this.

post #2151 of 25276
Looks like the new stuff is live. Just placed my order for the xs escobars
post #2152 of 25276
Any shorter dudes rock the Escobars? I'm 5'6 and concerned they will be too long.
post #2153 of 25276
Quote:
Originally Posted by edubs01 View Post

Any shorter dudes rock the Escobars? I'm 5'6 and concerned they will be too long.

They'll stack a little but we're fans of stacking.
post #2154 of 25276
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnElliottCo View Post

They'll stack a little but we're fans of stacking.

I'm 5-7, so I can relate to your concern. IMO they will fit fine as long as they fit tight around the calves. That's the reason I'm getting the xs. I picked up the new jeans and the length of that is even longer. It looks fine with the stacked look. Just has to fit good. I'll attach a pic of the denim and I'll update once I get my new escobars.
post #2155 of 25276
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnElliottCo View Post

Free shipping within the United States starts now through Sunday.

Full size run Escobar restock including size XS tonight.

Johnelliott.co exclusive all grey Escobar Sweats drop later on this week.

 

 

When would you get any more of quilted escobars in xs?

post #2156 of 25276
Quote:
Originally Posted by HANCHO View Post


When would you get any more of quilted escobars in xs?

Quilted Escobars are not coming back any time soon, they have been replaced with the non-quilted version.
post #2157 of 25276

I asked this before but didn't get an answer, so I'm assuming that means a "no", especially since it wasn't listed in that tentative release schedule from a few pages back, but; Are the denim jackets going to production at all?

post #2158 of 25276
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultaVexillum View Post

I asked this before but didn't get an answer, so I'm assuming that means a "no", especially since it wasn't listed in that tentative release schedule from a few pages back, but; Are the denim jackets going to production at all?

Unfortunately, no, not in the near future.
post #2159 of 25276

wish that denim restock would hit before the free shipping expired 

post #2160 of 25276
are the limas going to get stocked in xs this season?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread