Hey @n5ek5 I think they fit really well and look really nice. How'd you size? Really making me wish I could get another pair of denim rn. Your harlots will definitely stretch. I've worn my sz 29 plumas like twice and I already notice some stretching! Btw those are the premium old skool vans with the zip right? They look awesome.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on Yesterday at 3:56 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- SOLD | NWT-INCOTEX Jeans Blue Light Wash Slim Fit size 29 Last post on 2/22/16 at 8:15pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on 9/24/16 at 4:58am in Streetwear and Denim
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 1409post #21122 of 323198/22/16 at 8:41pmQuote:For the denim, I based it off my canyons. I got those in a 30, but noticed they stretched quite a bit. Decided (hesitantly) to grab a 29 in these even though they supposedly fit smaller and I'm overall pleased. No doubt they will fit better the more I wear em.Originally Posted by pl0nky
I think they fit really well and look really nice. How'd you size? Really making me wish I could get another pair of denim rn. Your harlots will definitely stretch. I've worn my sz 29 plumas like twice and I already notice some stretching! Btw those are the premium old skool vans with the zip right? They look awesome.
For the shoes, that's right. Picked em up last week as an everyday and I'm really feeling em. Sized .5 down.post #21123 of 323198/22/16 at 8:55pmpost #21124 of 323198/22/16 at 9:03pmpost #21125 of 323198/22/16 at 9:45pmpost #21126 of 323198/22/16 at 11:05pmpost #21127 of 323198/22/16 at 11:29pmQuote:Originally Posted by grantmason6882
How do you guys decide on denim sizing? I tried on what I normally wear being a size 32, and they were almost skin tight in the thighs and calves. I'm thinking I should go with a size 33 or 34, but as previously mentioned; I want them to "stretch to perfection." Any insight?
Check the size chart first. I am a 32 as well and purchase 31 in Cast 2, fit is on point as they will stretch over time.post #21128 of 323198/22/16 at 11:34pmQuote:Originally Posted by dmill
Not feeling the Terrains at all, due to the crazy distressing. Both washes standalone would have been much better, as some others mentioned already. Remember, as customers we speak with our orders and our $$ so if others are feeling this way, JE will see it in the lack of sales that we don't like these sort of pieces being dropped.
It's already happened multiple times with super sales being dropped on visually un-appealing items such as Paneled crewneck sweatshirts, 2 layer basketball jersey, paneled pocket tee, cropped trousers(soon price will be dropped im sure), etc. Remember this is all IMO if you don't necessarily agree :)
If those Terrains were a website exclusive capsule, there should be more hype and would sell better IMO..post #21129 of 323198/23/16 at 12:13ampost #21130 of 323198/23/16 at 1:00ampost #21131 of 323198/23/16 at 1:22ampost #21132 of 323198/23/16 at 4:45amQuote:
They definitely give a bit everywhere. I got a pair of the Hanoi denim yesterday that easily felt like the stiffest, non-giving denim John Elliott has produced. The calves stretched out significantly in a 28, which I normally take in JE. At first, it was hard to get the denim over my calves but was much looser after a few hours of wear. I take 29-30 in other brands.
Edited by ZanderRosen - 8/23/16 at 8:52ampost #21133 of 323198/23/16 at 4:50amWeird question, but would anyone be willing to proxy a pair of Plumas from Barneys NY? I'm traveling for another week outside of the US and wouldn't be able to get them until I'm back. Would obviously pay for shipping and compensate you for your time
(Preferably someone in a state without a Barneys to skip sales taxes, but beggars can't be choosers)post #21134 of 323198/23/16 at 7:55am
How is the fit between the oversized crop hoodies vs. the raw edge hoodies? Is the cropped much shorter? Wider? Fabric has the same weight and feel. Trying to decide between the two as I wanted something different from the Flash and Villains I currently have and didn't like the look of the Kakepost #21135 of 323198/23/16 at 7:59amQuote:Originally Posted by CPAJay1221
How is the fit between the oversized crop hoodies vs. the raw edge hoodies? Is the cropped much shorter? Wider? Fabric has the same weight and feel. Trying to decide between the two as I wanted something different from the Flash and Villains I currently have and didn't like the look of the Kake
Lots of people like the O/S crop hoody here, but personally I like the raw edge hoodie more. I do have both though. I sized down one in the raw edge. Got large in the o/s crop hoody and medium in the raw edge. The raw edge in oak is fire.
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Lanieri Online MTM suits Made in Italy - Official Affiliate Thread 11 seconds ago
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 1 minute ago
- › Yellow Hook Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 7 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 19 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 23 minutes ago
- › Hong Kong tailor Edward Tam "E.Italian" 24 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 30 minutes ago
- › New basic casual shirts 30 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 31 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...