@JohnElliottCo Should we size the same as our villains for the mesh hoody? With the terry lining I'm probably gonna just wear it by itself, maybe rarely with a T underneath, my villain is a pretty nice, slim fit now.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on 2/3/16 at 2:56am in Streetwear and Denim
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- John Richmond 100% cotton waxed baggy, loose jeans with cross BNWT, 32x32 Last post on 2/6/15 at 7:47am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- John Richmond 100% cotton stretch slim fit distressed, 34x33 Last post on 2/6/15 at 7:45am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 141post #2101 of 155244/16/14 at 12:14pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2102 of 155244/16/14 at 12:21pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by OccultaVexillum
Should we size the same as our villains for the mesh hoody? With the terry lining I'm probably gonna just wear it by itself, maybe rarely with a T underneath, my villain is a pretty nice, slim fit now.
We will provide full measurements, but around our office some have taken a size smaller than the Villain.
For instance I (Mike) wear a medium in our Villain but a small in the SS Mesh hoodie. The fit with that is similar to the Villain - slim.post #2103 of 155244/16/14 at 12:36pmpost #2104 of 155244/16/14 at 12:51pmpost #2105 of 155244/16/14 at 1:01pmThread Starter
All grey Escobars (grey with dark grey waistband and cuffs) are coming soon as well, exclusive to our site...post #2106 of 155244/16/14 at 1:03pmpost #2107 of 155244/16/14 at 1:07pmThread StarterQuote:
They will be live by early next week, XS-XXL. Current styles will be live slightly sooner, in the same size run.post #2108 of 155244/16/14 at 2:02pmpost #2109 of 155244/16/14 at 2:15pmpost #2110 of 155244/16/14 at 4:09pmThread StarterQuote:
Riga, unfortunately, will not be coming back until SS15.post #2111 of 155244/16/14 at 4:10pmThread Starter
The Escobar restock for Black, Grey Duo 2 (Black/Grey), and Grey Duo (Grey/Grey) will happen by early next week. I will keep you all posted.
Flash Dual Fullzip restock is tonight.
Edited by John Elliott - 4/16/14 at 5:35pmpost #2112 of 155244/16/14 at 7:48pmThread Starterpost #2113 of 155244/17/14 at 2:35amQuote:
will the sizing be the same for all sweatpants? the same as discounted qulited escobars? :) I hope flash zip will stay in stock till the restock of escobarspost #2114 of 155244/17/14 at 12:49pmThread StarterQuote:
Sizing will be the same as current sizing on the sweats. You should be alright to wait until early next week and order both at the same time.
- John Elliott - official affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
Currently, there are 1490 Active Users (292 Members and 1198 Guests)
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 1 minute ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 3 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 8 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 12 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 13 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 16 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 17 minutes ago
- › ***Story Et Fall Thread*** 18 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 19 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 19 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...