Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on Yesterday at 9:48 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- John Richmond 100% cotton waxed baggy, loose jeans with cross BNWT, 32x32 Last post on 2/6/15 at 7:47am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- John Richmond 100% cotton stretch slim fit distressed, 34x33 Last post on 2/6/15 at 7:45am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 15post #211 of 155678/31/13 at 11:58pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #212 of 155679/1/13 at 9:54amThread StarterQuote:
There are a few denim jackets in the works for S/S 14.post #213 of 155679/1/13 at 11:50ampost #214 of 155679/1/13 at 8:35pmpost #215 of 155679/2/13 at 3:35pmpost #216 of 155679/2/13 at 7:46pmThread StarterQuote:
I'm hesitant to write an exact date - but we are looking at sometime around September 15th. I will be updating this forum with ample time closer to the date we will go live. All of our stockists will be receiving shipments around that time as well.post #217 of 155679/2/13 at 7:46pmThread StarterQuote:
Probably 28post #218 of 155679/2/13 at 8:09pmThread Starterpost #219 of 155679/3/13 at 6:02ampost #220 of 155679/3/13 at 7:08ampost #221 of 155679/3/13 at 7:48amQuote:
Sounds great. Just bought a tank and looking forward to the drop!post #222 of 155679/3/13 at 9:58amThread StarterQuote:
Fred Segal Man in Santa Monica currently has stock, though I believe they are carrying the Crew Neck & not the U-Neck.post #223 of 155679/3/13 at 2:22pmpost #224 of 155679/3/13 at 2:41pmPromising release dates is a huge trap for any company. If you release ahead of schedule people will get pissed that they missed out, after schedule people will whine... etc. And there's often too many factors for you to predict accurately.
It's much better to provide a soft release date with the the generic "more information to follow" message to avoid any sort of disappointment.post #225 of 155679/4/13 at 5:39pmQuote:Originally Posted by ipractice
Promising release dates is a huge trap for any company. If you release ahead of schedule people will get pissed that they missed out, after schedule people will whine... etc. And there's often too many factors for you to predict accurately.
It's much better to provide a soft release date with the the generic "more information to follow" message to avoid any sort of disappointment.
Seems to work with any other company... Just make sure you have stock... Dont make a date with out the product finished and ready for shipment...
*edit* never release prior to the date you set..
- John Elliott - official affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
Currently, there are 1558 Active Users (423 Members and 1135 Guests)
- › Which Jacket is he wearing? 52 seconds ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 1 minute ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 1 minute ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 1 minute ago
- › is it ok to wear short sleeve shirts? 2 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Cronmok Boots 11.5D With box and bags 3 minutes ago
- › PRICE DROP $400->$350 CLASSIC POLO RALPH LAUREN X CORNELIANI CAMEL... 4 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 5 minutes ago
- › My New J. Gilbert NST Aldens 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...