Haha. Maybe! Maybe! But I find that shit interesting with any artist! I totally Stan over watch companies... Car companies.......... MUSIC.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on 1/20/17 at 4:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- SOLD | NWT-INCOTEX Jeans Blue Light Wash Slim Fit size 29 Last post on 2/22/16 at 8:15pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on 9/24/16 at 4:58am in Streetwear and Denim
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 1393post #20881 of 276208/16/16 at 10:26ampost #20882 of 276208/16/16 at 10:43amFYI to anyone reading past posts on here, this account was converted from a different team member, who did have a history on Styleforum, years ago. This is not John's personal account, and the post history does not reflect him.post #20883 of 276208/16/16 at 10:55ampost #20884 of 276208/16/16 at 10:56amQuote:
That is correct. John has posted on here once under a different account.
Edited by MIKE_JE - 8/16/16 at 11:06ampost #20885 of 276208/16/16 at 10:56ampost #20886 of 276208/16/16 at 10:57ampost #20887 of 276208/16/16 at 10:58ampost #20888 of 276208/16/16 at 10:59amQuote:
I'm a JE stan for sure, no shame haha. Feel like all the regular posters in this thread are all stans to some extent no? I wouldn't buy anything I didn't actually like or that I wouldn't wear, but as it turns out I like most of the stuff he drops. I love the clean, minimalist, and graphic-free aesthetic of the brand, and the pieces fit my lifestyle (and body type haha) perfectly. Quality is on point too, and customer service is even more on point when quality is not (from what I've heard from ppl in here).
I've worn JE tees every day for a while, but now that I have a couple denim pieces I definitely fall into the temptation of wearing all JE everyday, besides the kicks which I haven't quite gotten into yet. I usually try to switch it up to other brands when it comes to other bottoms or layering pieces like button ups and outerwear, but looking at some of the fall runway pieces that are hopefully slated to release, I'm definitely gonna be copping a JE coat this FW season. I've had my eye on this one in particular since the show:
This puffer jacket is insane as well...post #20889 of 276208/16/16 at 11:01ampost #20890 of 276208/16/16 at 11:13amQuote:Originally Posted by Johnelliott
This is the first time I have ever taken part of this forum.
I want to start by saying that I am not an insider. I do however recognize that this group is in large part responsible for helping our brand become self sufficient. I respect this conversation and appreciate the members that have contributed to the improvements that Nobu and myself work on constantly to hopefully create a better product.
When we launched our objective was to give our customers more than what they paid for. As result we strive to give you the ABSOLUTE HIGHEST quality products we can.
Do we fuck up from time to time..sure, were a young company. We want to fix it and get better!
But, don't compare us to Aeropostale. FUCK YOU. Its 2:40am I just got home from the factory. Nobu, myself, Mike and Aaron kill ourselves to create good honest product with our customers in mind. If you want a 20 dollar sweater go grab in the florescent lit cheese aroma closet / mall, you love - GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE. YOU DONT DESERVE TO KNOW ABOUT OUR BRAND.
I want to thank this community and ask that you police this shit, we have something special as a group, I don't want it to get too big nor do I want it to just vanish, we strive for balance.
I truly value and appreciate you.
Johnpost #20891 of 276208/16/16 at 11:16amQuote:
Check Kithnyc.com I believe they have size medium (&XL) for 50 percent off...(wish I was that lucky!) The quality is great... my favourite JE jacket for the winter. Not for you SC dudes though aha.
Definitely size up. I had to go with an XL. Couldn't even button up the large and I wear medium tees and large sweaters usually.post #20892 of 276208/16/16 at 11:50ampost #20893 of 276208/16/16 at 1:51pmQuote:
definitely size up, love the wool bomber great quality. definitely could be worn with a tee under or hoodie. pretty versatile.post #20894 of 276208/16/16 at 2:06pmpost #20895 of 276208/16/16 at 2:51pmQuote:
I would be happy if JE just re released the nero without the knee rips and did a raw hem like the skittles for F/W. Imo i think black denim looks best without all the paint splatters and distressing. I can easily see them selling out in minutes.
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 3 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 9 minutes ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 13 minutes ago
- › RING JACKET Navy Blue Wool 2-button Suit 36s 20 minutes ago
- › Vintage Dress shoe appreciation, tips, maintenance and advice 25 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 25 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 35 minutes ago
- › New to nice suits: athletic build fit and fabric advice please! 46 minutes ago
- › RM Williams Boots - Everything You Wanted to Know 59 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...