or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 140

post #2086 of 25666
Sorry for so many post, but also about the sweats I'm like 31 waist in most jeans, maybe a true 29 or 30 waist and I got a small in the sweats and they fit fine.

I'm 6'1. I posted pics earlier in the thread. The yoga statement may be a tad extreme haha but I definitely get what u mean!! Many people have that problem with tapered sweats, they mainly want the cuff/design but not the slimness
post #2087 of 25666
lets have some details on the mesh hoodies soon plz
post #2088 of 25666
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultaVexillum View Post

Click on the image gallery in this thread (right hand side) and go to gallery view/view all ; there's a measurement table that lists all measurements for each size of the new fit.

The waist and thigh is exactly the same, the leg tapers from the knee to a slimmer hem.
post #2089 of 25666
Quote:
Originally Posted by max-t View Post

lets have some details on the mesh hoodies soon plz

They are coming in about a week, along with tanks. They are 100% cotton Japanese mesh lined with the jersey from our basic tees.
post #2090 of 25666
Hey Canadian JE fans, we just got a restock of Villain Hoodies in black and grey, new styles going up on our site later this week. Collection: bit.ly/johnelliott
post #2091 of 25666
is this JE?
post #2092 of 25666
Rear belt loop came unstitched on my raws after ~8 months of moderate wear. Can I just stitch it back on by hand and expect it to hold or what? Kinda a high-stress area.
post #2093 of 25666
Quote:
Originally Posted by optimaasprime View Post

is this JE?

 

Yeah I saw that too. I feel like it better be JE, if it's not and he's just jacking the style after working with them it's pretty shitty. 

But it doesn't seem like he's the type of person to do that. Either way, an indigo dyed villain would be ill.

post #2094 of 25666
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultaVexillum View Post

Yeah I saw that too. I feel like it better be JE, if it's not and he's just jacking the style after working with them it's pretty shitty. 
But it doesn't seem like he's the type of person to do that. Either way, an indigo dyed villain would be ill.
Exactly..
post #2095 of 25666
Quote:
Originally Posted by optimaasprime View Post

is this JE?

This is not JE, though we may offer indigo Villains in the future...
post #2096 of 25666
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultaVexillum View Post
 

 

Yeah I saw that too. I feel like it better be JE, if it's not and he's just jacking the style after working with them it's pretty shitty. 

But it doesn't seem like he's the type of person to do that. Either way, an indigo dyed villain would be ill.

im a fan of J+E & own a villain myself. but if you're talking about zippers & side slits, you've got to pay homage to balmain.

 

balmain homme has been going strong with it for nearly five years.

post #2097 of 25666
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1 9 9 6 View Post
 

im a fan of J+E & own a villain myself. but if you're talking about zippers & side slits, you've got to pay homage to balmain.

 

balmain homme has been going strong with it for nearly five years.

No I understand that, basically nothing is original anymore. But when you've just worked on a capsule collection with somebody less than a year ago and then you produce something on your own which appears to be the exact same item, it's a little shady.

post #2098 of 25666
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnElliottCo View Post


This is not JE, though we may offer indigo Villains in the future...

dont play with my feelings, i need more villains hoodies regardless of color (btw if you guys find a burgundy size large, laying around in the warehouse or something, i will gladly take it)

post #2099 of 25666
Anyone close to 5'6 with fit pics of the denim?
post #2100 of 25666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bash Tian View Post

dont play with my feelings, i need more villains hoodies regardless of color (btw if you guys find a burgundy size large, laying around in the warehouse or something, i will gladly take it)
[/quote

I second that smile.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread