or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 1387

post #20791 of 25539
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enexde96 View Post

I'm relatively new to the brand, what is the sizing on the flannels like? I'm 6'2" 155, but if I wanted to be able to layer mine over a sweatshirt/hoodie should I bother sizing up? As a general rule I don't bother sizing up if it's not pretty slim fit

The past flannels have ran slim with the exception of the ones with the leather patches. I think you will be ok with a medium given your height and weight
post #20792 of 25539
Quote:
Originally Posted by srizvi722 View Post

Sizing is probably like the sneakers. Not stating the pricing isn't playing games...no designer really tells the price of a specific item until it is released.

No designer really post on a public forum ....but you know it's all good.

Probably will be 498
Edited by leclutchjames - 8/14/16 at 2:02pm
post #20793 of 25539
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbidwal View Post

Flannels tomorrow too. Definitely need to time this right tomorrow since small I'm sure will be in demand
I wonder if there will be two flannel drops. Tomorrow is slate and maroon, but the previous pics also show a red
post #20794 of 25539
Quote:
Originally Posted by nsubrmnn View Post

I wonder if there will be two flannel drops. Tomorrow is slate and maroon, but the previous pics also show a red

There will be a separate red release.
post #20795 of 25539
The boots for tomorrow's release run true to size. We do not suggest sizing down like the sneakers.
post #20796 of 25539
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Elliott View Post

The boots for tomorrow's release run true to size. We do not suggest sizing down like the sneakers.

aye, finally. thanks for the heads up

post #20797 of 25539
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbidwal View Post

The past flannels have ran slim with the exception of the ones with the leather patches. I think you will be ok with a medium given your height and weight

Did you take ur same size in Je tops for the flannels or did u size up?
post #20798 of 25539
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude View Post

Did you take ur same size in Je tops for the flannels or did u size up?

Same size. I don't size up for anything
post #20799 of 25539
Will the red flannel be thicker than the ones releasing tmrw?
post #20800 of 25539
Quote:
Originally Posted by srizvi722 View Post

Will the red flannel be thicker than the ones releasing tmrw?

looks like it

post #20801 of 25539
Quote:
Originally Posted by srizvi722 View Post

Will the red flannel be thicker than the ones releasing tmrw?

I think it will be like the over shirts in the past seasons and the flannels like the normal shirts
post #20802 of 25539
Come in here and talk about sizing but not the price 😂

If it's under 5 I'll be copping (if I'm fast enough for 45)
post #20803 of 25539

can't wait for the new flannels!

post #20804 of 25539
Hopefully it's not too difficult to buy tomorrow. Maroon flannel and black boots I want
post #20805 of 25539
Quote:
Originally Posted by leclutchjames View Post

Come in here and talk about sizing but not the price 😂

If it's under 5 I'll be copping (if I'm fast enough for 45)

It's going to be 6-8 somewhere.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread