or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 1381

post #20701 of 27300
On the JE snap (@johnelliottco) there is some crazy nice sherpa zip hoodie the model is wearing. Can't wait to see it release

Edited by arpman41 - 8/10/16 at 9:55pm
post #20702 of 27300
Would love to know what half zip mercer colors will be releasing as well. I guess confirmed is..maroon, black, dark grey, alpine, and dark navy.

Will we also see brown or oak in the half zip mercer?
post #20703 of 27300
Quote:
Originally Posted by srizvi722 View Post


Quality is probably on point, I would definitely like to see more pictures on this thread with those joints on, but I probably would not choose those over Cps
The quality is great of course they're made in Italy as well. I really like them, I wouldn't cop the whites tho. I posted a few photos a couple pages back with them on. Not really close up tho it was more to show the denim. I actually bought them unsure if I'd keep but I am.
post #20704 of 27300
I know most in here already know this but just wanted to applaud JE's customer service. I posted a pic of the rip I got in my SS nylon pullover here and shortly after I sent an email to customer service. I was emailed back quickly by Matt from JE and he was super helpful in resolving my issue and ended up deciding on sending me a replacement. It's the little things like this that make JE so great.
post #20705 of 27300
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jflo301 View Post

I know most in here already know this but just wanted to applaud JE's customer service. I posted a pic of the rip I got in my SS nylon pullover here and shortly after I sent an email to customer service. I was emailed back quickly by Matt from JE and he was super helpful in resolving my issue and ended up deciding on sending me a replacement. It's the little things like this that make JE so great.
Matt is the man
post #20706 of 27300
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jflo301 View Post

I know most in here already know this but just wanted to applaud JE's customer service. I posted a pic of the rip I got in my SS nylon pullover here and shortly after I sent an email to customer service. I was emailed back quickly by Matt from JE and he was super helpful in resolving my issue and ended up deciding on sending me a replacement. It's the little things like this that make JE so great.
Matt is the GOAT. He always takes care of me any time I have any questions or any issues
post #20707 of 27300
Quote:
Originally Posted by srizvi722 View Post

Would love to know what half zip mercer colors will be releasing as well. I guess confirmed is..maroon, black, dark grey, alpine, and dark navy.

Will we also see brown or oak in the half zip mercer?

I'm hoping for slate!
post #20708 of 27300
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer93 View Post
 

What size did you go with?

 

Medium - Sorry, forgot to mention that.

post #20709 of 27300
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clint Alvin View Post

Medium - Sorry, forgot to mention that.
Thanks!
post #20710 of 27300
Anybody know if there will be additional core colors released for the tees this season, or are dark navy and burgundy it?

Also, does anyone have any thoughts on the washed tees? Considering the washed black or washed olive curve u-neck. I picked up the washed navy, but I'm thinking about returning it because the color is kind of close to the jade, which I already have. I'm also thinking I might want to size up one, since it fits a little slimmer.
post #20711 of 27300
Quote:
Originally Posted by notwithit View Post

Anybody know if there will be additional core colors released for the tees this season, or are dark navy and burgundy it?

Also, does anyone have any thoughts on the washed tees? Considering the washed black or washed olive curve u-neck. I picked up the washed navy, but I'm thinking about returning it because the color is kind of close to the jade, which I already have. I'm also thinking I might want to size up one, since it fits a little slimmer.

The washed black tees are really nice IMO

post #20712 of 27300
Quote:
Originally Posted by seraphm2 View Post

Matt is the GOAT. He always takes care of me any time I have any questions or any issues

agreed matt has helped me with expedited shipping and another issue i had with one of my items. goes above and beyond
post #20713 of 27300
What tee/color is this under the new washed black mercer half zip

http://www.johnelliott.co/collections/mercer-half-zip/products/mercer-half-zip-washed-black
post #20714 of 27300
@John Elliott Any restock on Harlots? How the f%$^ I missed size 31..

thanks
post #20715 of 27300
Quote:
Originally Posted by flipsilk View Post

What tee/color is this under the new washed black mercer half zip

http://www.johnelliott.co/collections/mercer-half-zip/products/mercer-half-zip-washed-black
Looks like the washed black crew tee
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread