Makes zero sense.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on Yesterday at 11:38 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- SOLD | NWT-INCOTEX Jeans Blue Light Wash Slim Fit size 29 Last post on 2/22/16 at 8:15pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on 9/24/16 at 4:58am in Streetwear and Denim
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 1374post #20597 of 257028/8/16 at 8:21amQuote:Originally Posted by gerg99
The white skittles are definitely a unique and insanely cool wash... white denim just ain't my style haha although for the sake of these I kinda wish it were. Ended up not being able to decide on the other two washes so copped one of each cause I'd really like to see them in person and try em on before choosing. Super hyped for these to come in...
Exactly the same here.
Skipped the white skittles... was on the fence about white, but the raw hem made my decision easier. It's just not for me.
Ordered the Harlot and Plumas to see in person. Will likely keep one... maybe both.post #20598 of 257028/8/16 at 8:22ampost #20599 of 257028/8/16 at 8:24ampost #20600 of 257028/8/16 at 8:25ampost #20601 of 257028/8/16 at 8:32ampost #20602 of 257028/8/16 at 8:51ampost #20603 of 257028/8/16 at 8:57amQuote:
Yea I feel you on that for sure. The harlot is so well executed from the wash to the knee rips especially, but the price diff is huge for a couple extra trendy embellishments.post #20604 of 257028/8/16 at 9:12ampost #20605 of 257028/8/16 at 9:19ampost #20606 of 257028/8/16 at 10:26ampost #20607 of 257028/8/16 at 2:08pmIs it just me, or would the white skittles look cooler if they were just dirty and not with the blues and greens? Am I the only one that thinks the basic colors are where it's at? The neros should have been a real drop rather than limited. People have been waiting for black denim for a long time nowpost #20608 of 257028/8/16 at 2:10pm
Do you guys tumble dry your tee shirts?
I just ordered a couple of Mercer tee's, and the XL fits me very well. Im worried that it may shrink in the wash, especially since I usually tumble dry my clothes. I know it is advisable to hang dry, but honestly I cant be bothered to do that.
So- If I tumble dry low, will these shirts get ruined? I have some other T shirts in a supima/modal blend that hold up very very well in the washer/tumble dry low. Any insight?
Thankspost #20609 of 257028/8/16 at 2:22pmpost #20610 of 257028/8/16 at 2:36pm
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 4 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 7 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 13 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 13 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 14 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 18 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 19 minutes ago
- › Kapital - hippies, Japanese farmers and post-apocalypse survivors 24 minutes ago
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 24 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...