Makes zero sense.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on 3/25/17 at 3:56pm in Streetwear and Denim
- SOLD | NWT-INCOTEX Jeans Blue Light Wash Slim Fit size 29 Last post on 2/22/16 at 8:15pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on 9/24/16 at 4:58am in Streetwear and Denim
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 1374post #20597 of 324268/8/16 at 8:21amQuote:Originally Posted by gerg99
The white skittles are definitely a unique and insanely cool wash... white denim just ain't my style haha although for the sake of these I kinda wish it were. Ended up not being able to decide on the other two washes so copped one of each cause I'd really like to see them in person and try em on before choosing. Super hyped for these to come in...
Exactly the same here.
Skipped the white skittles... was on the fence about white, but the raw hem made my decision easier. It's just not for me.
Ordered the Harlot and Plumas to see in person. Will likely keep one... maybe both.post #20598 of 324268/8/16 at 8:22ampost #20599 of 324268/8/16 at 8:24ampost #20600 of 324268/8/16 at 8:25ampost #20601 of 324268/8/16 at 8:32ampost #20602 of 324268/8/16 at 8:51ampost #20603 of 324268/8/16 at 8:57amQuote:
Yea I feel you on that for sure. The harlot is so well executed from the wash to the knee rips especially, but the price diff is huge for a couple extra trendy embellishments.post #20604 of 324268/8/16 at 9:12ampost #20605 of 324268/8/16 at 9:19ampost #20606 of 324268/8/16 at 10:26ampost #20607 of 324268/8/16 at 2:08pmIs it just me, or would the white skittles look cooler if they were just dirty and not with the blues and greens? Am I the only one that thinks the basic colors are where it's at? The neros should have been a real drop rather than limited. People have been waiting for black denim for a long time nowpost #20608 of 324268/8/16 at 2:10pm
Do you guys tumble dry your tee shirts?
I just ordered a couple of Mercer tee's, and the XL fits me very well. Im worried that it may shrink in the wash, especially since I usually tumble dry my clothes. I know it is advisable to hang dry, but honestly I cant be bothered to do that.
So- If I tumble dry low, will these shirts get ruined? I have some other T shirts in a supima/modal blend that hold up very very well in the washer/tumble dry low. Any insight?
Thankspost #20609 of 324268/8/16 at 2:22pmpost #20610 of 324268/8/16 at 2:36pm
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 48 seconds ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 2 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 7 minutes ago
- › J FitzPatrick Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 11 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 26 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 29 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 38 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...