Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on Yesterday at 7:19 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- SOLD | NWT-INCOTEX Jeans Blue Light Wash Slim Fit size 29 Last post on 2/22/16 at 8:15pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on 9/24/16 at 4:58am in Streetwear and Denim
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 1367post #20492 of 235358/2/16 at 9:24amQuote:Originally Posted by echau
@Jbidwal Kake looks good! I've been thinking about getting the Brown Co-Mix...probably a great piece for fall.
Thanks! Brown is one of my fav colors for clothing so I'm happy it's part of the fall lineup. Probably why I like oak too. Hopefully they make more brown piecespost #20493 of 235358/2/16 at 10:33ampost #20494 of 235358/2/16 at 11:32amQuote:
Ooh thanks for the heads up... been lookin to cop a maroon / alpine anti expo since getting the slate. The price difference is odd, but they likely just marked it up themselves.
Gotta say the color on the product is very sus as well hahahahpost #20495 of 235358/2/16 at 11:36ampost #20496 of 235358/2/16 at 11:42amQuote:I'd be careful ordering from them at the moment, they're having serious issues at their Cambridge store ("water damage") and haven't been answering phone calls or emails. I placed an order 9 days ago and still no word.
On a site note, any chance for an Anti Expo restock soon? Still need the maroon.post #20497 of 235358/2/16 at 12:28pmpost #20498 of 235358/2/16 at 1:14pmpost #20499 of 235358/2/16 at 1:17pmpost #20500 of 235358/2/16 at 1:42pmpost #20501 of 235358/2/16 at 2:00pmQuote:Originally Posted by jstrath406
I'd be careful ordering from them at the moment, they're having serious issues at their Cambridge store ("water damage") and haven't been answering phone calls or emails. I placed an order 9 days ago and still no word.
On a site note, any chance for an Anti Expo restock soon? Still need the maroon.
also, got the ivory wang silk tee in from unknwn and it's awesome! might have to pick up some other colors.. do you guys go with the same size in the scoop neck as the crewneck?post #20502 of 235358/2/16 at 2:13pmQuote:
The crowd has spoken... anti-expo restock pleaaaase! (and new ss classic curves!!!!!)post #20503 of 235358/2/16 at 2:38pmpost #20504 of 235358/2/16 at 3:35pmpost #20505 of 235358/2/16 at 6:11pmWas looking at this month issue of GQ and on page 96. I saw one of the dudes from Rae Stremuend modeling some ripped and repaired light wash jeans that looked really nice. To my surprise they were credited as being John Elliott. Maybe someone can upload the pic, if they have the new GQ episodes. I wonder if JE isplanning on releasing these as some sort of special release for this year.
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 44 seconds ago
- › RM Williams Boots - Everything You Wanted to Know 59 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 1 minute ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 2 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Chukka Boots 9.5 3 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 3 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 4 minutes ago
- › The Apple Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 8 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...