or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 136

post #2026 of 25702
Trying to decide on the Nimbus or Coast wash. I like the high contrast fades of the Nimbus on the first page of the thread, but have noticed in the newer pictures and fit pics the fades seem less prevalent. Any clarification on if the wash has changed?

Also what's the general sizing or some measurements for the denim? I haven't seen a size chart anywhere and generally fit a 30 TTS.
post #2027 of 25702

for any other Canadians - I paid 92 dollars COD on a villain hoodie when I ordered with UPS, but I paid 40 dollars on a pair of cast denim (drake) with USPS. Never using UPS again lol

post #2028 of 25702
^ damn that's pretty miserable
post #2029 of 25702

When is Riga half zip hoodie black in Medium going to be restocked?

post #2030 of 25702
Quote:
Originally Posted by rialb View Post

Trying to decide on the Nimbus or Coast wash. I like the high contrast fades of the Nimbus on the first page of the thread, but have noticed in the newer pictures and fit pics the fades seem less prevalent. Any clarification on if the wash has changed?

Also what's the general sizing or some measurements for the denim? I haven't seen a size chart anywhere and generally fit a 30 TTS.

You would probably want a 28. If you look at the size guide for the graphite denim, the top block is the same (waist, thighs), but the nimbus is less tapered, meaning it is a bit more open from the knee down.
post #2031 of 25702
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnElliottCo View Post


Flash Dual Fullzip will restock in both colors next week. I would not suggest to size down on the tank. I think the chest area would get pretty tight. Some of us here size up on it, I don't suggest that for everyone, but it is the only jersey shirt category I would suggest that on.

Thank you for a reply again. I have just ordered few more u-necks and a tank in the same size. If it will fit me well I would order them few more. I only hope it won't be too long for me.:embar:

post #2032 of 25702
Quote:
Originally Posted by fl1992 View Post

for any other Canadians - I paid 92 dollars COD on a villain hoodie when I ordered with UPS, but I paid 40 dollars on a pair of cast denim (drake) with USPS. Never using UPS again lol

Same thing happened to me with UPS smh, 94 COD....haven't been charged with USPS tho
post #2033 of 25702
FedEx rapes more with there charges.. 17.5% plus another "processing" fee..
post #2034 of 25702

how does shorts fit? should I go the same size as I did with last run of escobars?

post #2035 of 25702
Quote:
Originally Posted by sussi View Post

how does shorts fit? should I go the same size as I did with last run of escobars?
Yeah get your same size. I opted for a looser fit so I sized up.
post #2036 of 25702

I really like how my escobars fit me, because they are as slim as I wanted. but I am looking at size chart and Escobars has Thigh 12,375" and lima shorts in M has 12" Thigh and L 12,5". I think I will take L. Will be nice to see few more fit photos if anyone have them in the same size.

post #2037 of 25702
Quote:
Originally Posted by sussi View Post

I really like how my escobars fit me, because they are as slim as I wanted. but I am looking at size chart and Escobars has Thigh 12,375" and lima shorts in M has 12" 

Thigh and L 12,5". I think I will take L. Will be nice to see few more fit photos if anyone have them in the same size.
buy them both from revolve try them on and return which ever one you don't like. No picture or size chart is going to tell you how you will like it on you.
post #2038 of 25702
Quote:
Originally Posted by optimaasprime View Post


buy them both from revolve try them on and return which ever one you don't like. No picture or size chart is going to tell you how you will like it on you.

Yeah, I would do that if I was located in the States. As I am in Europe I don't want to pay shipping + duties + taxes two times for one product.:embar: I still have about a month before I will start wearing  shorts here, so I hope I we will get dew fit photos till than.

post #2039 of 25702
Quote:
Originally Posted by optimaasprime View Post

buy them both from revolve try them on and return which ever one you don't like. No picture or size chart is going to tell you how you will like it on you.

Can't agree more. I had to exchange my jeans even after trying to do my research with the charts. IMO go with the same size, if the waist fits, the rest will work.
post #2040 of 25702

Sorry for another fit question, but I'm 5'6 with a size 38 chest, how should I size on the U neck tees and the mercer tank? thanks in advance

 

edit: 165 lbs

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread