or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 1314

post #19696 of 25310


Anyone considering the OS cropped hoodie in co-mix grey that just came out, I'd highly recommend it. I'm wearing it with my springs. The fleece material is so dope and comfortable. An easy staple piece.
post #19697 of 25310
@JohnElliott, any chance items purchased and shipped to Canada can have the option of being sent through a carrier other than USPS (even if I have to pay extra)?

Our national mail service, Canada Post, is conviently going on strike in a few days (not sure for how long of course). Just chalking up more reasons to move to the states now.... Unless it's through UPS, FedEx, etc etc no ones getting mail in the country
post #19698 of 25310
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmill View Post



Anyone considering the OS cropped hoodie in co-mix grey that just came out, I'd highly recommend it. I'm wearing it with my springs. The fleece material is so dope and comfortable. An easy staple piece.

 

looks good! how did you size on it? I might get one too since the OS is my fav style and this might be the only chance to get it in a different material other than the thin terry 

post #19699 of 25310
I replaced my 1/S villains and flashes in black and dark gray with a 2/M. The 1/S's were only
Used a few times as a jacket, but far too baggy for my shoulders.

P.m. me with offers for the 1/S. Excellent condition, free shipping m I would just like to get rid of these as I truly have no use for them.
post #19700 of 25310
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbidwal View Post
 

 

looks good! how did you size on it? I might get one too since the OS is my fav style and this might be the only chance to get it in a different material other than the thin terry 


thanks bro! I sized a medium and I'm 6'1 190. I'm a medium in JE tees and large in most shirts/jackets.  I'd go whichever size you wear already for the OS.

post #19701 of 25310
Quote:
Originally Posted by jthom931 View Post

@JohnElliott, any chance items purchased and shipped to Canada can have the option of being sent through a carrier other than USPS (even if I have to pay extra)?

Our national mail service, Canada Post, is conviently going on strike in a few days (not sure for how long of course). Just chalking up more reasons to move to the states now.... Unless it's through UPS, FedEx, etc etc no ones getting mail in the country

This is important @JohnElliott
post #19702 of 25310

Anyone know if 7.5 is on the floor at Barneys already? Gotta head down there.

post #19703 of 25310
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmill View Post



Anyone considering the OS cropped hoodie in co-mix grey that just came out, I'd highly recommend it. I'm wearing it with my springs. The fleece material is so dope and comfortable. An easy staple piece.

What's the fleece material like? Is it similar to Terry?
post #19704 of 25310
Quote:
Originally Posted by ben10 View Post

This is important @JohnElliott

Looking into this for you guys!
post #19705 of 25310
Quote:
Originally Posted by nsubrmnn View Post

What's the fleece material like? Is it similar to Terry?

It is fleeced French Terry. That means the loop side is fleeced to make it extra soft.
post #19706 of 25310



Nero with slp boots. I know this might be a popular combo. I like my Nero better than the many black destroyed or knee slit slps I have had over the past several years. Overall I think this is one of the nicest pairs I have.

Going to order the grey skittles too. The multicolor hues are unique and I like the wash more than what I seen on the runway.
post #19707 of 25310
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmill View Post


thanks bro! I sized a medium and I'm 6'1 190. I'm a medium in JE tees and large in most shirts/jackets.  I'd go whichever size you wear already for the OS.

Thanks! Small it is then
post #19708 of 25310
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbidwal View Post




Nero with slp boots. I know this might be a popular combo. I like my Nero better than the many black destroyed or knee slit slps I have had over the past several years. Overall I think this is one of the nicest pairs I have.

Going to order the grey skittles too. The multicolor hues are unique and I like the wash more than what I seen on the runway.

How is the sizing?
post #19709 of 25310
Quote:
Originally Posted by djblisk View Post

How is the sizing?

These are a 28. Stretch in them makes it comfortable to go the smallest you can. I'm sure they will stretch as both my odeon and spring have. Haven't worn my cropped whites all that much but I'm sure they will too.
post #19710 of 25310

Drops at Barneys - finally got the black paneled shorts.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread