I also got a size 2 in the shorts and wear 29 in jeans... will these be too big? I own no JE shorts.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on Yesterday at 4:37 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- SOLD | NWT-INCOTEX Jeans Blue Light Wash Slim Fit size 29 Last post on 2/22/16 at 8:15pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on 9/24/16 at 4:58am in Streetwear and Denim
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 1311post #19652 of 275886/27/16 at 8:35ampost #19653 of 275886/27/16 at 8:35amQuote:Originally Posted by thecast
They need to sort this Shopify store out. The SIZE CHART functionality has been broken for months - making it impossible to make a quick decision on the correct size.
I was looking forward to the SHORTS, however they look huge and not as fitted as the lookbook suggested and no (SIZE CHARTS AGAIN).
The shorts are fitted. Size guides work from our end - please let me know what size you need measurements for. We are fixing this issue.post #19654 of 275886/27/16 at 8:36ampost #19655 of 275886/27/16 at 8:37ampost #19656 of 275886/27/16 at 8:38amQuote:
I sent you guys an email with some sizing questions...
If I take size 3 in the Rider to layer beneath it should I have taken 3 in the Thumper as well? Thank you @Johnelliott!post #19657 of 275886/27/16 at 8:42ampost #19658 of 275886/27/16 at 8:44ampost #19659 of 275886/27/16 at 10:11ampost #19660 of 275886/27/16 at 10:19ampost #19661 of 275886/27/16 at 10:36amQuote:
Ended up going large in Swarm before returning it due to the rip. Miss that ting. Totally in between measurement wise. When comparing to Rider it seems like the arms will fit longer as one would hope, but the body on mine might be too boxy. I think for layering it will fit whereas medium would be too small to layer.post #19662 of 275886/27/16 at 10:45amQuote:Originally Posted by ZanderRosen
Ended up going large in Swarm before returning it due to the rip. Miss that ting. Totally in between measurement wise. When comparing to Rider it seems like the arms will fit longer as one would hope, but the body on mine might be too boxy. I think for layering it will fit whereas medium would be too small to layer.
I'm worried about the body myself. I don't really layer but I can layer with my medium rider. I don't really want it to fit too wide where it hangs. I leaned up a lot over the last few months as I don't lift heavy anymore so body isn't as big anymore. I can easily fit into small tees now and getting smaller sizes.post #19663 of 275886/27/16 at 11:18ampost #19664 of 275886/27/16 at 11:21amQuote:Originally Posted by Jbidwal
I'm worried about the body myself. I don't really layer but I can layer with my medium rider. I don't really want it to fit too wide where it hangs. I leaned up a lot over the last few months as I don't lift heavy anymore so body isn't as big anymore. I can easily fit into small tees now and getting smaller sizes.
It's almost the EXACT measurements when comparing Large Swarm to Large Thumper - I'm probably going to be fine.post #19665 of 275886/27/16 at 11:52am
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Double Breasted Style. 32 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 2 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 3 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 4 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 5 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 6 minutes ago
- › R. Culturi Pocket Squares 6 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos,... 7 minutes ago
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 11 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...