or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 1302

post #19516 of 25224

Damn, I'm small feet gang and don't even think I'd fit these haha. I'm a 39 in CPs... drop a smaller size run pleaaaaseee!

post #19517 of 25224

It's a shame but seeing these product shots and descriptions - I fail to get excited over these High Tops.

 

I really do not like NUBUCK as it looks like shit real quick. 

 

The design is OK.

 

The price point is fair for an Italian made product. 

 

I will spend my money on more Commons.

 

Bring on the denim and co-mix tees....

post #19518 of 25224
Quote:
Originally Posted by jstrath406 View Post

The shoes are fresh as hell and not terrible at that price point, pretty much exactly what I was expecting because they're very reminiscent of the wings + horns leather high tops without zips. May cop in the future but I'm an 8.5 and am guessing the 41 will be loose and the 40 too small.

The Wing+Horn high tops are an expectional shoe that you could get at good value. I ordered them on sale but could not get the right fit. Also, the Diemme Fontessi are a good option. Also excellent quality

I am going try to JE, it's a reasonable price. They look similar to the W+H.
post #19519 of 25224
Quote:
Originally Posted by jstrath406 View Post

The shoes are fresh as hell and not terrible at that price point, pretty much exactly what I was expecting because they're very reminiscent of the wings + horns leather high tops without zips. May cop in the future but I'm an 8.5 and am guessing the 41 will be loose and the 40 too small.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sameers View Post

The Wing+Horn high tops are an expectional shoe that you could get at good value. I ordered them on sale but could not get the right fit. Also, the Diemme Fontessi are a good option. Also excellent quality

I am going try to JE, it's a reasonable price. They look similar to the W+H.

haha I have the Wings + Horns highs and that made these an easy pass. I like the added side zip and tumbled leather.
post #19520 of 25224
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackp12 View Post



haha I have the Wings + Horns highs and that made these an easy pass. I like the added side zip and tumbled leather.

 

I'd have to agree, the W+H highs can usually be found around 30-50% off as well

post #19521 of 25224
Quote:
Originally Posted by carloso View Post
 

 

I'd have to agree, the W+H highs can usually be found around 30-50% off as well

Any links for that price? I've been shopping and having trouble - size 41, preferably. Not picky color wise.

post #19522 of 25224
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanderRosen View Post
 

Any links for that price? I've been shopping and having trouble - size 41, preferably. Not picky color wise.

PM'd

post #19523 of 25224
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanderRosen View Post
 

Any links for that price? I've been shopping and having trouble - size 41, preferably. Not picky color wise.

You may already know, but they run very big. As long as Common Projects but wider too.

 

 

 

Finally was able to score a new pair of Odeon's for under 300 which was what I was looking for, but unfortunately had to settle for a size bigger than I wanted. A 29 in the Cast 1's fit me well and these are a 30, we'll have to see how things go. I'm assuming they'll fit well at first but could stretch to be too loose.

post #19524 of 25224

Couldn't pass this up. Some pretty good items with good prices still up.

 

post #19525 of 25224
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcking View Post
 

Couldn't pass this up. Some pretty good items with good prices still up.

 

Haha, I had that in my cart last night and decided to pass, totally would've done it if I had the extra cash.

post #19526 of 25224
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanderRosen View Post

Any links for that price? I've been shopping and having trouble - size 41, preferably. Not picky color wise.
The pink ones are available on Revolve for $181.
post #19527 of 25224
Quote:
Originally Posted by sameers View Post


The pink ones are available on Revolve for $181.

Wouldn't you know I just scooped 'em...

post #19528 of 25224
Quote:
Originally Posted by jstrath406 View Post
 

You may already know, but they run very big. As long as Common Projects but wider too.

 

 

 

Finally was able to score a new pair of Odeon's for under 300 which was what I was looking for, but unfortunately had to settle for a size bigger than I wanted. A 29 in the Cast 1's fit me well and these are a 30, we'll have to see how things go. I'm assuming they'll fit well at first but could stretch to be too loose.

I run usually between 8.5-9.5 in shoes depending on use. I'm a 41 in Frye, Ecco, can be a 42 in others, so hoping 41 fits fine. I'm looking forward to these! The color looks awesome.

 

I have a pair of Odeon's I've not worn much in 29, knees are blown, but they fit a little roomy in most knee-down areas for me. Might be willing to let them go for the right price - feel free to PM me and I can send you pictures etc.

post #19529 of 25224
Quote:
Originally Posted by jstrath406 View Post

You may already know, but they run very big. As long as Common Projects but wider too.



Finally was able to score a new pair of Odeon's for under 300 which was what I was looking for, but unfortunately had to settle for a size bigger than I wanted. A 29 in the Cast 1's fit me well and these are a 30, we'll have to see how things go. I'm assuming they'll fit well at first but could stretch to be too loose.

Site for odeons if you don't mind?
post #19530 of 25224
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcking View Post

Couldn't pass this up. Some pretty good items with good prices still up.



Site for this too? Haha
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread