or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 1295

post #19411 of 25528

I'm legit so mad, lol

 

I neeeeeeeeeeded those nero jeans. =/

post #19412 of 25528

Kind of mad that I missed out in the Nero Jeans, but I'm pretty hopeful that JE will release more black denim for Season 8. 

post #19413 of 25528

Now we all know not to sleep when that other denim wash drops haha.

 

The paneled pocket tee is actually pretty interesting to me... the oversized pocket tee is one of my favorite tee fits so I'm thinking of giving one a shot. Anyone pull the trigger on those?

post #19414 of 25528
Copped the Nero denim in a 28, if the knee holes don't match up properly I'll let you fellas know! Fingers crossed. I'm 5'6 so that 34 inseam scares me a bit
post #19415 of 25528
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackp12 View Post

Copped the Nero denim in a 28, if the knee holes don't match up properly I'll let you fellas know! Fingers crossed. I'm 5'6 so that 34 inseam scares me a bit

Not to sound salty but there's no way that's going to line up on your knees.

 

I'm 5'10 and they're not perfect on my knees

post #19416 of 25528
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco Storari View Post
 

Not to sound salty but there's no way that's going to line up on your knees.

 

I'm 5'10 and they're not perfect on my knees

Think it really depends on your proportions -- I'm a short dude too, 5'6-5'7, and the blowouts on the size 29 odeons i tried on at barneys were at a pretty good spot for me

post #19417 of 25528

Been waiting for a black pair of denim from JE for a while, stoked!

post #19418 of 25528
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackp12 View Post

Copped the Nero denim in a 28, if the knee holes don't match up properly I'll let you fellas know! Fingers crossed. I'm 5'6 so that 34 inseam scares me a bit

Let me know haha!
post #19419 of 25528
Quote:
Originally Posted by gerg99 View Post
 

Think it really depends on your proportions -- I'm a short dude too, 5'6-5'7, and the blowouts on the size 29 odeons i tried on at barneys were at a pretty good spot for me

Maybe I'm wrong then; let us know!

post #19420 of 25528
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackp12 View Post

Copped the Nero denim in a 28, if the knee holes don't match up properly I'll let you fellas know! Fingers crossed. I'm 5'6 so that 34 inseam scares me a bit

I'm 5-7 and the odeon line up for me. It all depends on your body and how you wear them. I think you will be fine though
post #19421 of 25528

I'm 5'6" and own a pair of zincs in a size 30 (for reference I own the original cast coast in a 31). I wouldn't say the knee holes line up perfectly but since the denim fits pretty slim on me, I'm able to adjust where they land if that makes sense. 

post #19422 of 25528

JR celebrating in some JE sweats

post #19423 of 25528
Quote:
Originally Posted by sussi View Post
 

JR celebrating in some JE sweats

 

Lebron straight SHADE with that shirt... WOOF.

post #19424 of 25528

I have an Dark Grey Kake in size L for sale. Shoot me a PM if interested.

post #19425 of 25528
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco Storari View Post
 

Not to sound salty but there's no way that's going to line up on your knees.

 

I'm 5'10 and they're not perfect on my knees

haha everyone's proportions are different so we will see!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerg99 View Post
 

Think it really depends on your proportions -- I'm a short dude too, 5'6-5'7, and the blowouts on the size 29 odeons i tried on at barneys were at a pretty good spot for me

Awesome that is relieving! With your height did you hem them shorter at all or rocked the 34 inseam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by trevorxflyint View Post


Let me know haha!

Will do man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbidwal View Post


I'm 5-7 and the odeon line up for me. It all depends on your body and how you wear them. I think you will be fine though

Thanks man! Your sizing help has been on point thus far... always appreciate it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carloso View Post
 

I'm 5'6" and own a pair of zincs in a size 30 (for reference I own the original cast coast in a 31). I wouldn't say the knee holes line up perfectly but since the denim fits pretty slim on me, I'm able to adjust where they land if that makes sense. 

Yeah I think because they will be tight on me (regular 29 waist) I will be able to control the stacks and move the holes to where they need to be. Thanks for the input.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread