or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 1291

post #19351 of 27736
Anyone know anywhere in LA stocking the safari shorts? Looking to try on in person
post #19352 of 27736
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjonesd2 View Post

Anyone know anywhere in LA stocking the safari shorts? Looking to try on in person

Not 100% sure but i would check both Union and American Rag. Between the 2 stores it seemed like they had everything from season 7. American Rag would be the best bet though.

post #19353 of 27736

@Johnelliott are you guys going to be accepting IOUs as payment in the near future?

post #19354 of 27736


Thank you everyone for the pigtail recommendation and sizing help. Easily one of my favorite JE pieces to date.
post #19355 of 27736

trucker jacket looks great but if it's not stretch im afraid my arms won't fit smh

post #19356 of 27736
Kind of glad the items look slim flit again. If the trucker is slim I will get it as I can't really find one that fits me really well. Hopefully it fits similar to the rider.
post #19357 of 27736
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbidwal View Post

Kind of glad the items look slim flit again. If the trucker is slim I will get it as I can't really find one that fits me really well. Hopefully it fits similar to the rider.


Ditto. I have a couple BLK DNM trucker jackets that fit really well but eager to try out the JE.

post #19358 of 27736
Quote:
Originally Posted by vaeMD View Post


Ditto. I have a couple BLK DNM trucker jackets that fit really well but eager to try out the JE.

The rear shot of the jacket is what I really like. If the fit is like that I'm sold on it

Also those that are interested in the denim, I highly recommend getting them as tight as possible as they do stretch. Both my spring and odeon are fairly loose now
post #19359 of 27736
Cool read about upcoming season
https://t.co/W7jICJCCO0
post #19360 of 27736
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbidwal View Post

The rear shot of the jacket is what I really like. If the fit is like that I'm sold on it

Also those that are interested in the denim, I highly recommend getting them as tight as possible as they do stretch. Both my spring and odeon are fairly loose now

Tbh I'm the guy that ripped his Springs. Re-upped on them and very happy with my decision. Love the color and the fit.

My Odeons loosened up the most out of all of my Season Seven denim. I wish I bought them one size smaller than the rest.
post #19361 of 27736
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanderRosen View Post

Tbh I'm the guy that ripped his Springs. Re-upped on them and very happy with my decision. Love the color and the fit.

My Odeons loosened up the most out of all of my Season Seven denim. I wish I bought them one size smaller than the rest.

How much have you worn the spring? They will loosen too. I might have to tailor my pairs soon. Want them tighter at least in the leg. I can live with a looser waist.
post #19362 of 27736
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbidwal View Post


The rear shot of the jacket is what I really like. If the fit is like that I'm sold on it

Also those that are interested in the denim, I highly recommend getting them as tight as possible as they do stretch. Both my spring and odeon are fairly loose now


did they loosen in the thigh area too? i haven't worn my jeans that much

post #19363 of 27736
Quote:
Originally Posted by victoorious View Post


did they loosen in the thigh area too? i haven't worn my jeans that much

Slightly. Not enough to bug me but they did. I dont like them too tight on my thighs anyway.
post #19364 of 27736
How's the fit on those Springs? They were perfect when I got them, but they stretched quite a bit. They're size 36 since 34 I feel they would have been super tight.


post #19365 of 27736
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue2007 View Post

How's the fit on those Springs? They were perfect when I got them, but they stretched quite a bit. They're size 36 since 34 I feel they would have been super tight.



It looks like you could've sized down. It's hard to say for sure though, as it's essentially two sizes, since there's no 35.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread