or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 1289

post #19321 of 25310
I just copped a villain hoodie, waiting on my Safari Shorts.
Link has detailed shots of the Villian Hoodie in grey/charcoal.

https://youtu.be/-T7hIYjEnfI
post #19322 of 25310

Does anyone have a fit pic with a pair of Odeons who's around 5'9"-5'10"? I think I'm gonna get rid of my 29 Coasts and grab a pair of Odeons but the models are so tall I feel like the knee blowouts may be below my knees.

post #19323 of 25310
JE SZN
👀
post #19324 of 25310
Quote:
Originally Posted by jstrath406 View Post
 

Does anyone have a fit pic with a pair of Odeons who's around 5'9"-5'10"? I think I'm gonna get rid of my 29 Coasts and grab a pair of Odeons but the models are so tall I feel like the knee blowouts may be below my knees.

 

I am 5'9 and dont need to worry on the knee blowouts.

 

It is very tapered but the denim stretches a bit later on so the blowout will rest nicely on your knees for sure. 

 

Pull the trigger, you wont regret it ;)

post #19325 of 25310
Quote:
Originally Posted by jstrath406 View Post

Does anyone have a fit pic with a pair of Odeons who's around 5'9"-5'10"? I think I'm gonna get rid of my 29 Coasts and grab a pair of Odeons but the models are so tall I feel like the knee blowouts may be below my knees.



I'm about 5'9-5'10 140 and these are a 28. Knees aren't a problem at all for me
post #19326 of 25310
Quote:
Originally Posted by jstrath406 View Post

Does anyone have a fit pic with a pair of Odeons who's around 5'9"-5'10"? I think I'm gonna get rid of my 29 Coasts and grab a pair of Odeons but the models are so tall I feel like the knee blowouts may be below my knees.

no pics right now but i am 5'9" and have zincs...no problem with the blowouts being too low!
post #19327 of 25310

Just got the linen M65 in which is amazing but anyone here get color transfer from this season's over dyed garments? I'd like to soak it but wondering if the olive color will bleed on to the name/wash tags.

post #19328 of 25310

If anybody wants a navy linen mercer sweater ($98) or a clay 3/4 sleeve shirt ($68), both XL, send me a pm.

I ordered some stuff from the summer sale and those 2 are going back but if anybody here wants them for the sale price let me know.

post #19329 of 25310
Does JE normally send out shipping confirmations or just order confirmations?

Got the former but not the latter when I ordered some items form the sale last Friday. Anxious to get my hands on em!
post #19330 of 25310
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcking View Post

Just got the linen M65 in which is amazing but anyone here get color transfer from this season's over dyed garments? I'd like to soak it but wondering if the olive color will bleed on to the name/wash tags.

Was just about to ask the same thing. Ordered the black Safari Hoodie and I don't know if I should run it through a cold wash like it says on the site or if I should just wear it immediately.
post #19331 of 25310
Quote:
Originally Posted by trevorxflyint View Post

Was just about to ask the same thing. Ordered the black Safari Hoodie and I don't know if I should run it through a cold wash like it says on the site or if I should just wear it immediately.

The Safari Hoodie will see some color transfer if you do not run it through a gentle wash first.

The Linen M65 is not dyed with this treatment and does not need to be washed prior to wear.
post #19332 of 25310
Got my linen M65s in. Black and olive , probably going to return though, not in love with them and with the new denim and denim jacket coming I can use the credit
post #19333 of 25310

Thoughts on shoe pricing? 

post #19334 of 25310
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Elliott View Post

The Safari Hoodie will see some color transfer if you do not run it through a gentle wash first.

The Linen M65 is not dyed with this treatment and does not need to be washed prior to wear.

So will the hoodie still "evolve and fade" after the cold wash or is that only the case if you don't wash it prior to wearing? Thank you for the reply by the way
post #19335 of 25310
Quote:
Originally Posted by trevorxflyint View Post

So will the hoodie still "evolve and fade" after the cold wash or is that only the case if you don't wash it prior to wearing? Thank you for the reply by the way

Yes it will. The cold wash removes some excess dye that may exist right out of the package.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread