Ya, if i wear a JE crew under it shows all around the collar. I got an XL, so that may be part of it as well. Its not even that the neck is so low in the front but the back. The "scoop" for lack of a better word in the neck is about even in the front and back.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on 2/8/16 at 8:11pm in Streetwear and Denim
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- John Richmond 100% cotton waxed baggy, loose jeans with cross BNWT, 32x32 Last post on 2/6/15 at 7:47am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- John Richmond 100% cotton stretch slim fit distressed, 34x33 Last post on 2/6/15 at 7:45am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 129post #1921 of 157064/2/14 at 1:23pmQuote:
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1922 of 157064/2/14 at 2:17pmpost #1923 of 157064/2/14 at 2:38pmQuote:
Thanks! If you have time - can you post a fit pic?post #1924 of 157064/2/14 at 2:40pmpost #1925 of 157064/2/14 at 2:42pmQuote:
Thanks. I'll wait for atrium to stock them. That way I can return without losing the shipping costpost #1926 of 157064/2/14 at 2:50pmpost #1927 of 157064/2/14 at 2:52pmpost #1928 of 157064/2/14 at 3:02pmpost #1929 of 157064/2/14 at 3:21pmpost #1930 of 157064/2/14 at 3:33pmpost #1931 of 157064/2/14 at 3:37pmQuote:
That's why I was asking as many questions I had on the new denim. After tax and shipping, they came out to $300. Should they not fit right or I don't like them, I will have to pay to ship them back. I'll be out at least $20 just to try them onpost #1932 of 157064/2/14 at 3:39pmpost #1933 of 157064/2/14 at 4:01pmpost #1934 of 157064/2/14 at 4:29pmMy true true waist is about 30/29
So I went off of that. But I wear a 31 in most denim. Most people my size would probably get M. But I'd rather not have a bigger waist and I like the skinny sweat pant look.
Also a track athlete so I'm used to wearing clothes that fit skin tight and feel comfortable lol most people aren'tpost #1935 of 157064/2/14 at 4:41pm
- John Elliott - official affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
Currently, there are 1495 Active Users (358 Members and 1137 Guests)
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 3 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 4 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 7 minutes ago
- › Massdrop x Styleforum x Panta Madder Tie GMTO (official collaboration) 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...