Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on 3/25/17 at 3:56pm in Streetwear and Denim
- SOLD | NWT-INCOTEX Jeans Blue Light Wash Slim Fit size 29 Last post on 2/22/16 at 8:15pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on 9/24/16 at 4:58am in Streetwear and Denim
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 1279post #19172 of 323576/1/16 at 8:11pmQuote:Originally Posted by srizvi722
The Jade color is pretty dope. Looks best with black/washed black denim/sweats, but I do wear it with lighter colored denim as well.
Speaking of random color tees, I literally have every tee color in every style size M, if anyone wants to take anything off my hands, a lot of it is brand new and most of it is worn 1-2x; let me know. Need to lighten up my closet a bit.
I gave my mock neck sweatshirt another try with a tee on underneath as well as jeans...and as confused as I was whether or not I would keep it on my initial try-on, I'm 100% sure I'm keeping the it now..it looks really sick. I'll post fit pics later. My mom is a really harsh critic when it comes to what I wear, and even she liked it...which says a lot. Thumbs up to that product...give it an order if you're on the fence.
Copped a small Jade Mercer on Need for like $55 with some Rag & Bone fit 1 for under $200 total - stoked for the Jade. Probably getting another Villain if I like the color enough.post #19173 of 323576/2/16 at 10:55am
So I had a few smudges on my Cast 2 Stretch Mica that I tried cleaning off with just water yesterday. It left a water mark across the jeans - do you guys know the best way to take this out? I brought them to my dry cleaner's to have them cleaned and they said to just wash them cold - what say you?post #19174 of 323576/2/16 at 11:13ampost #19175 of 323576/2/16 at 6:09pmpost #19176 of 323576/4/16 at 12:26pm
How is sizing on Curve Tank compare to last year scar tank? I wear everything JE (t-shirts, villain hoodie, flash dual zip, kake mock) size 3 - Large, but Scar tank and mercer tank I prefer in size 2 - Medium. So I am wondering if new Curve Tank fits the same as last year Scar Tank or smaller?post #19177 of 323576/4/16 at 8:00pmpost #19178 of 323576/5/16 at 1:45pmpost #19179 of 323576/5/16 at 3:12pmpost #19180 of 323576/5/16 at 5:54pmpost #19181 of 323576/6/16 at 7:56am
Not sure about the longer sleeves - but JE is typically longer in the body so you will do well with some of my other recommendations.
Some of the fam recommended Alexander Wang Tees to me... and I have to say they were spot on. Definitely give those a look.
My personal faves from the past is James Perse. They are priced similarly to Wang and JE... but they go on sale frequently on MANY different websites. Worth giving a look to. I would say the Perse fit is as "standard" as a fit can come.post #19182 of 323576/6/16 at 8:06ampost #19183 of 323576/6/16 at 10:24ampost #19184 of 323576/7/16 at 1:13pmQuote:Originally Posted by sussi
How is sizing on Curve Tank compare to last year scar tank? I wear everything JE (t-shirts, villain hoodie, flash dual zip, kake mock) size 3 - Large, but Scar tank and mercer tank I prefer in size 2 - Medium. So I am wondering if new Curve Tank fits the same as last year Scar Tank or smaller?
Nobody with Scar Tan from last season and new curve tank to compare?post #19185 of 323576/7/16 at 9:43pm
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › J FitzPatrick Appreciation Thread 21 seconds ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 48 seconds ago
- › Shell Cordovan Wallet Pron 2 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Portland 389 Last, size 9UK, snuff suede 3 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 11 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 12 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 13 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 14 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...