Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 1276

post #19126 of 32512
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackp12 View Post

If your taller which I'm assuming you might be based on your size then I would try TTS. I went down a size but I'm 5'6 so it works well. TTS kake I was swimming in and didn't have the cropped look at all.

If you're tall that wouldn't matter for those sizes. The length is the same on both the XL and XXL.
post #19127 of 32512
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epoq View Post

if anyone has a cast 2 coast or spring in 31 or 32 for sale hit me up
i got springs in 31
post #19128 of 32512
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epoq View Post

Just for shits and giggles I let my GF try on the JE Spring Cast 2 and honestly they fit her better than they do me --LOL (in the legs at least, the waist is way too big).  Mind you, I'm 6'2 190lbs and she's 5'4 130lbs.  Pretty funny though.


me


her
damn thick thighs save lives:foo:
post #19129 of 32512
Quote:
Originally Posted by dairyman2000102 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackp12 View Post



If your taller which I'm assuming you might be based on your size then I would try TTS. I went down a size but I'm 5'6 so it works well. TTS kake I was swimming in and didn't have the cropped look at all.

 



I'm not tall mate. I'm probably in 5'7" to 5'8". So better to size down?

yeeee I would man
post #19130 of 32512

Really? Usually JE have a little bit of issue sometimes with their sizing quality. 

post #19131 of 32512
Quote:
Originally Posted by dairyman2000102 View Post
 

Really? Usually JE have a little bit of issue sometimes with their sizing quality. 

True. My clay OS hoodie definitely feels larger than the black one and they are both in Medium. 

post #19132 of 32512
Who's on the hunt for zincs sz30 for $250? First person to message me, gets em.
post #19133 of 32512

Decided to sell the size 30 springs, in classifieds if anyones interested.  I love the jeans but I'd have to skip leg day at the gym to make them fit.

post #19134 of 32512
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epoq View Post

Just for shits and giggles I let my GF try on the JE Spring Cast 2 and honestly they fit her better than they do me --LOL (in the legs at least, the waist is way too big).  Mind you, I'm 6'2 190lbs and she's 5'4 130lbs.  Pretty funny though.


me


her

Send nudes (her, not you).
post #19135 of 32512
Quote:
Originally Posted by bawlin View Post

Send nudes (her, not you).
Maybe that'll help me sell them quicker
post #19136 of 32512

Anyone have CAST 2 coast sz 32, I'll pay over retail.

post #19137 of 32512

If anyone could post some fit pics of the paneled flight jacket in washed black I would really appreciate it. (I know there are some posted but would like to see more).

post #19138 of 32512
Pm me if anyone wants cast 2 cropped in white 32. Returning to Roden gray this week otherwise.
Edited by MilesMW - 5/31/16 at 11:21am
post #19139 of 32512
Quote:
Originally Posted by MilesMW View Post

Pm me if anyone wants cast 2 cropped in white 32. Returning to Roden gray this week otherwise.

damn, what happened?
post #19140 of 32512
LOL I bought that pair and returned it back to Roden as well.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread