band is throwing me off.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on Yesterday at 5:06 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- SOLD | NWT-INCOTEX Jeans Blue Light Wash Slim Fit size 29 Last post on 2/22/16 at 8:15pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on 9/24/16 at 4:58am in Streetwear and Denim
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 1262post #18917 of 254155/16/16 at 8:51pmQuote:Likely Escobar in grey duo colorway? Kitos also have a zippered back pocket, not sure if they did a grey duo colorway in thoseOriginally Posted by afionas05
Having trouble figuring out what sweatpants these are. I found this photo on Instagram but can't figure out what style or color they are. With the zipper in the back I would say they are escobars but the different color waistband. Anyone have any idea??
band is throwing me off.post #18918 of 254155/16/16 at 9:14pmpost #18919 of 254155/17/16 at 6:44amQuote:Originally Posted by gentlypfister
Hey bud - what size scarabs did you get? I received a size 31 last week, using that 20% off code, and i couldn't even button them. 32 (my normal size) was sold out, so I got a 33 coming today... worried they might be too big. I never have had JE denim...and honestly don't wear much denim at all. Most of my chinos and joggers are 32 though...just curious how others sizing is.
hey man - I went with size 33 scarabs. I originally tried the 32's but they were way too tight. 33 allows me to button them up and they are pretty fitted elsewhere. They do stretch though.
If you couldn't even button 31 then the 33 is probably fine for you.post #18920 of 254155/17/16 at 10:23am
New to the style forum. Very big John Elliott fan. I have some quick questions and announcements.
I previously bought the Carbon denim in a size 29. I then had them altered to a 6.25 hem. However there is very no room in the crotch (front rise) and I find it is difficult getting my phone out of the front pockets. I am looking to purchase another pair of the "raw denim" from the first cast jean delivery. However not sure whether to get a 29 or 30 due to the tightness in the crotch area. If anyone could help me out that would be greatly appreciated. To add the "care" instructions say to dry clean however, if i want the "raw denim" treatment should I follow normal raw denim protocol to get the fading results?
for sizing references I am roughly 5'11-6 and 150lbs.. Apc Petit New Standard sz30 and normal 31.5-32 waist size
I am looking for the nimbus, coast colorways as well or the odeon/spring/coast from the cast 2.
For those with the new season of denim, with my measurements given i believe a size 30 would be best?
I have also started a "John Elliott" facebook group for those interested to sell or share their new pickups!post #18921 of 254155/17/16 at 11:15am
So I traded my sz. 28 in the Mica Cast 2 to another SF member here and received a sz. 29. Does the Cast 2 Mica SAY Cast 2 on the tag or Cast? I received them with the tag, and it had the old pin-on tag, black John Elliott labeling, but says Cast Mica on the actual tag. Just don't want to have traded a newer pair of Cast 2 for an older Cast that fits differently. Thanks!post #18922 of 254155/17/16 at 11:57amQuote:Originally Posted by ZanderRosen
So I traded my sz. 28 in the Mica Cast 2 to another SF member here and received a sz. 29. Does the Cast 2 Mica SAY Cast 2 on the tag or Cast? I received them with the tag, and it had the old pin-on tag, black John Elliott labeling, but says Cast Mica on the actual tag. Just don't want to have traded a newer pair of Cast 2 for an older Cast that fits differently. Thanks!
older casts were 100% cotton. look at the tag and see what it says.post #18923 of 254155/17/16 at 11:58ampost #18924 of 254155/17/16 at 1:04pmpost #18925 of 254155/17/16 at 1:10pmpost #18926 of 254155/17/16 at 1:12pmpost #18927 of 254155/17/16 at 1:13pmpost #18928 of 254155/17/16 at 1:15pmpost #18929 of 254155/17/16 at 1:15pmpost #18930 of 254155/17/16 at 1:16pm
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 30 seconds ago
- › Watches for suits vs. Watches for casual 49 seconds ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 2 minutes ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 4 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 4 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 4 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 4 minutes ago
- › Alligator / Crocodile Shoes 9 minutes ago
- › Obama's Unravelling 12 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 19 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Fashion Forward brands that will be big in
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway