Also, for those who have both these and the spring denim, do you guys recommend the same exact size?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on 1/15/17 at 8:32pm in Streetwear and Denim
- SOLD | NWT-INCOTEX Jeans Blue Light Wash Slim Fit size 29 Last post on 2/22/16 at 8:15pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on 9/24/16 at 4:58am in Streetwear and Denim
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 1256post #18826 of 274645/12/16 at 5:35pmpost #18827 of 274645/12/16 at 5:38pmQuote:thats a small waist for those measurements lol i dont know what to say. im 6'4" 175 and wear 32-33 in most brands, acne and slp im a 32. i got the scarabs and springs in 31 and they both fit great.Originally Posted by Drkingschultz
@Jbidwal I think they look great on you, I would keep, I'm interested to know what the other colours would look like without the filters, sizing question, I've never bought any JE denim, only the escobars in a medium, if I wear a size 29 In balmain denim, what size should I purchase these in, does anyone know? I'm 6" 190lb if that helpspost #18828 of 274645/12/16 at 5:39pmpost #18829 of 274645/12/16 at 5:50pmQuote:Originally Posted by Drkingschultz
General consensus is to size down 1 size from your true size with balmain, so these fit tts in your opinion? as you said they had a lot of stretch, the most you've seen, I was thinking of trying a 29 and letting them stretch, but saying that they do look tight fitting to begin with, very tapered.
I just went by your stats. I figured Balmain ran big. I don't own a pair of Balmain jeans. I'm a 29 in slp and JE. I can fit into 28 in slp and JE but I don't like the extra tight fit. These do have a lot of stretch so the 28 fit perfectly.
Maybe you can post a pic of how you like your jeans.post #18830 of 274645/12/16 at 6:54pmpost #18831 of 274645/12/16 at 7:10pmpost #18832 of 274645/12/16 at 7:25pm@jbidwal
@bertdinner2 think I know you from nt right?
These are the size 29.
I haven't worn these in 6 months tbh and I been eating heavy and pumping iron, leg day i been active too, so I'm not sure if they even fit me anymore, I'll try them on and report back, i just been kicking it in escobars or tech fleece. Last time I checked I was a true 30 in denim. But I have put on a lot of weight since then, I'll try them back on and see how they fit.post #18833 of 274645/12/16 at 7:32pmpost #18834 of 274645/12/16 at 7:37pmpost #18835 of 274645/12/16 at 10:12pmpost #18836 of 274645/12/16 at 10:47pmpost #18837 of 274645/13/16 at 5:20ampost #18838 of 274645/13/16 at 6:12amQuote:
As much hate as arenas get now ...I still think they're the GOAT high end shoepost #18839 of 274645/13/16 at 6:32amQuote:
oysterflex is only for YM. no announcement for a la carte option
you could go rubberb or stick with nato. i go cordovan nato on mine for casual outingspost #18840 of 274645/13/16 at 6:36amQuote:
Got a pic? I've seen a lot of people switch out the older models because the depth on the watches aren't as thick, how does the leather look on the newer models? Did you buy the tools?
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
Currently, there are 1643 Active Users (369 Members and 1274 Guests)
- › Edward Green, Ullswater, Walnut Country Calf, 10-10.5, Shoe Trees 5 seconds ago
- › Lets talk about COFFEE 15 seconds ago
- › Cars We Drive! 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 2 minutes ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 2 minutes ago
- › OAMC - Over All Master Cloth - Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 6 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...