or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 1254

post #18796 of 25464
I was offered replacement Cast 2 Spring's for my ripped pair, kudos to the @johnelliott service as always. I opted for a refund... Awaiting my sz. 3 Rider, was able to cop the flannel version for $1350 brand new with tags. Really excited for it. Now do I save the refund for the jorts? Hm...
post #18797 of 25464

Who here owns the loopwheel collection villains? I just copped a grey in medium on grailed...and I love it. I really like the textured pattern on it compared to the normal villain. Also, the material is so soft and comfortable.

post #18798 of 25464

Anybody making a big purchase in the next few days and want a discount code?

PM me.

Gone.


Edited by Mikeisonfire - 5/12/16 at 9:55am
post #18799 of 25464
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmill View Post
 

Who here owns the loopwheel collection villains? I just copped a grey in medium on grailed...and I love it. I really like the textured pattern on it compared to the normal villain. Also, the material is so soft and comfortable.

 

I saw one of those in small on grailed a couple of weeks ago and I really regret not copping while I had the chance. I've always wanted to get in on the loopwheel stuff, I'm surprised the pieces have been popping up lately. Hopefully I get another chance, won't sleep this time.

post #18800 of 25464


Pigtail mercer sweater restock today
post #18801 of 25464
Quote:
Originally Posted by nsubrmnn View Post



Pigtail mercer sweater restock today

 

Thanks for that! Small picked up.

post #18802 of 25464
Quote:
Originally Posted by vaeMD View Post
 

 

Thanks for that! Small picked up.

Now I will own all three colors - sweet.

post #18803 of 25464

Does anyone have any of their own pics of the Pigtail, I'm on the fence on it still..

post #18804 of 25464
how light/heavy weight are the pigtails? and any comparison to the linen l/s mercers?
post #18805 of 25464
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude View Post

how light/heavy weight are the pigtails? and any comparison to the linen l/s mercers?

Very lightweight material - I've not worn or seen the linen mercer, but its very see-through, and seems breathable.

post #18806 of 25464
Don't sleep on the Pigtail Mercers. One of the best non-terry/denim pieces JE has dropped.

Material is light and breathable. For those in cooler states, this would be perfect for spring.
post #18807 of 25464
Quote:
Originally Posted by malcolm4819 View Post

Don't sleep on the Pigtail Mercers. One of the best non-terry/denim pieces JE has dropped.

Material is light and breathable. For those in cooler states, this would be perfect for spring.

I live in Boston, basically lost/got ride of most of my sweaters... Stoked to have these at my disposal. The fit is funny for me. A medium was too big on me, and I'm just as heavy/two inches shorter than the JE models. I wear sz. 2 in most JE tops besides outerwear (sz. 3 in Rider, but 2 in Military Raincoat), but this piece was too long, too boxy, and too wide in the cuffs of sleeves for me in a 2.
post #18808 of 25464
Summer riders jacket

post #18809 of 25464
Quote:
Originally Posted by nsubrmnn View Post

Summer riders jacket

 

Is this your size 2?

post #18810 of 25464
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanderRosen View Post

Is this your size 2?

Yup
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread