or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 1249

post #18721 of 25280

Yo!  Haven;t been on here for a bit.  I got the 20% off code (thanks JE) and got a few more Mercers.  I also bit on the denim and got the Cast 2 Scarabs in a 31.  I'm normally around a 32.  They came Friday and I can't even close the buttons... Tight everywhere.  I am exchanging them for a 33 since 32 is sold out.  How much do these suckers stretch out in the long run?  Worried the 33 may be too big since most of my pants/chinos are 32s...

 

Thanks all

post #18722 of 25280
Have a size small Boucle sweatpant (black) on grailed if anyones interested. Will let them go here for 325 shipped in the US. DM if youre interested.
post #18723 of 25280
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilly View Post

What's up with the two pack tees you guys feeling them?


I'd prefer them being a 1-pack...don't really care for the over shirt, I kinda wished the torn up shirt was a tank that I'd be able to wear under my current tees.

post #18724 of 25280
I am looking for a Size 2 (Medium) Loop Wheel Villain Hoodie in Black! If anyone has one and is willing to sell, please let me know because I am very interested! Thank you! Please send me a DM with the price you want for it and maybe a couple of pics if you can
post #18725 of 25280

can anyone get the size guide to work for the new cropped raw hem jeans?

post #18726 of 25280
Quote:
Originally Posted by srizvi722 View Post
 


I'd prefer them being a 1-pack...don't really care for the over shirt, I kinda wished the torn up shirt was a tank that I'd be able to wear under my current tees.


This.

It doesn't make sense, especially for people who already own the washed classic crew.  Not that comfortable layering 2 tees either especially during summer.

post #18727 of 25280
Quote:
Originally Posted by alonsozy View Post

I am looking for a Size 2 (Medium) Loop Wheel Villain Hoodie in Black! If anyone has one and is willing to sell, please let me know because I am very interested! Thank you! Please send me a DM with the price you want for it and maybe a couple of pics if you can

Just PM'ed you, submit me an offer. I'll send pics tonight.

post #18728 of 25280
Quote:
Originally Posted by nsubrmnn View Post
 

can anyone get the size guide to work for the new cropped raw hem jeans?


Nope. this would be nice.  I wanna know what the inseam is before I act on it 

post #18729 of 25280


same. they look long, just pushed up

post #18730 of 25280

I really want these olive joints but my brand new distressed indigo's ripped completely at the seam near my crotch and that hasn't been resolved yet. =/

post #18731 of 25280

Wish the distressed tees were sold separately but owell

post #18732 of 25280
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco Storari View Post
 

I really want these olive joints but my brand new distressed indigo's ripped completely at the seam near my crotch and that hasn't been resolved yet. =/

The Springs I bought last week fucking ripped RIGHT at the crotch on the second wear. I wear size 29 for SURE in these jeans. Have purchased/returned size 30 already in the past in the Zincs.Awaiting my return confirm for these and my refund for my Summer Rider jacket that I sent back last week. FML. $$$

 

 

post #18733 of 25280
Are the safari hoodies the same lightweight fabric as the cropped OS hoodies?
post #18734 of 25280
Quote:
Originally Posted by srizvi722 View Post


Nope. this would be nice.  I wanna know what the inseam is before I act on it 

Guide doesn't work for me either. They definitely look skinner though. Want to see how skinny they are as I don't want skin tight.
post #18735 of 25280
@John Elliott
Size chart isn't working for the Cast 2 cropped.


Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanderRosen View Post

Ew. Thats horrible. Know they'll take care of you though.

Hopefully that didn't happen in public.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread